Autor: Neil-J, rok temu
This is an absolutely brilliant extension, the setup is super simple, you can create as many custom containers as you like. Personally I've kept all facebook owned sites in the facebook container, I've then got one for all google owned sites, one for twitter and then general ones for the different types of sites I visit, so tech, news, general, personal, banking. Basically you create the containers, create a new tab in the container, go to a site and then tell the extension to always open that site in that container. Bingo, you're done. And, the longer you have it, the more sites you find yourself adding to each container. This coupled with Privacy Badger and HTTPS everywhere and I know less of my information is leaking out. I will say, it's sad that the online world has now got to a point with tracking that we have to do this sort of shit. But, if it forces the likes of Google, Facebook et. al. to change their ways then I'm happy to do it.
- Autor: Firefox user 16595817, 1 dzień temuOcena: 5/5I really like this extension but would like to know why the "remember my decision for this site" option never seems to work? It's like you accidentally select the wrong container once and forever after you are greeted by a page asking you which container you would like to open it in, no matter how many times you select the check box for "remember my decision for this site". It's getting kinda annoying to be honest.
- Autor: Charles Ho, 2 dni temuOcena: 5/5Những tính năng quan trọng mà tiện ích còn thiếu:
- Sắp xếp container
- Nhóm container
Tính năng tuyệt vời khác:
- Tùy chỉnh proxy với mỗi container
- Tùy chọn User-agent với mỗi container
- Autor: Firefox user 12682230, 3 dni temuOcena: 5/5Great piece of software for my peace of mind! I usually have a container for WhatsApp, one for admin interfaces and one for testing - they all differ by the way I'm authenticated. For the fellow wanting the "leave container" feature: meanwhile you can activate the "Enable bookmark menu" preference and right-click on the link you want opened in a new container. I wish icons were more or that I could use local icons.