- Autor: luxim, 15 godzin temuOcena: 5/5Very useful, would be useful to be able to have different instances of extensions in different containers to set different privacy settings for example, but I imagine this would be difficult to implement.
- Autor: artbgz, 2 dni temuOcena: 5/5Este add-on me ayudo a mantener sesiones separadas de todas las cuentas que tengo de G Suite. Creo que es mejor alternativa que tener múltiples perfiles, por el tema del consume de RAM.
- Autor: Firefox user 14821400, 3 dni temuOcena: 2/5This addon is incredibly useful when it works right, but I've recently started running into lots of bugs that make it frustrating to use (such as tabs being randomly removed from containers, or old tabs constantly popping back up even after I've closed them).
- Autor: Wiktor, 4 dni temuOcena: 5/5Incredibly useful at work, for example I can log to multiple instances of same service (cloud providers account, work email accounts, etc.). Can't image now working without it.
Also nice that I can now separate FB and Google from the rest of my internet activity.
- Autor: williamn, 5 dni temuOcena: 5/5really useful if you work with multiple "profile", also this extension is really light. I see less 1GB RAM when using this compare to when I use B**ve browser with multiple profiles.
- Autor: Firefox user 15776659, 5 dni temuOcena: 3/5This add-on is a good idea and I really want to use it. But there's a few things that keep it down for me
1) Lack of wildcard subdomain support is a killer. I read the issue on the subject and it seems there's privacy concerns with that. But the fact is that all the big sites you'd really want to confine to a container use subdomains constantly and often so it makes it frustratingly difficult to actually confine a site like google to its own container.
2) I could probably live with #1 if there was a way to tell the extension to open the current site in a specified container in the future. Right now it appears you have to copy the url, use the extension to make a tab in the desired container, revisit the site and then tell it to stay there. That's a whole lot of steps for something you're going to have to do all the time without wildcard subdomain support.
3) Once you're in a container, all navigation done from websites in that container remain in that container. So for instance, if I put google in a container and then click a link the search result, that link opens in the same container. This completely undermines the point for me, I can't actually use this to keep a site from tracking me unless I go put every single site on the internet in its own box manually. That's entirely too much effort, especially given the difficulty of actually putting a site in its own container (see #2)
I'm giving this 3 stars and will probably keep using it because it is still convenient as a multi-session tool. Going to the same site in multiple sessions is something I have to do for work a lot so it is handy for that. But I'm hoping it evolves because it could be quite a lot more if they made it easier to just completely containerize the sites of your choice.
- Autor: dr_baba, 7 dni temuOcena: 5/5You can specify that a given website should always open in a given container, and after adding just a few rules like that, it works automatically. Useful and convenient.