- Autor: anupz, 21 minut temuOcena: 5/5This is one of my favourite addons. I migrated to Firefox completely from Chrome and other browsers due to this and mainly Privacy security.
With the new UI updated and the keyboard shortcuts for container tabs, its even more awesome. The update had some confusions, because there werent proper onboarding for it. Once its setup and we know how to use, its better now.
I miss the following things still :-
1. Sort the container tabs in the container menu. This is a basic feature which is missing I guess.
2. A shortcut to open a new tab in the same container we are currently in.
- Autor: Firefox user 13406053, 7 godzin temuOcena: 4/5would be nice to have middle click on '+' to open container dropdown, instead of having to long press it.
Or keyboard shortcuts for opening a specific container group, not just ctrl+. to open dropdown.
- Autor: JGTavistar, 8 godzin temuOcena: 5/5I've been using this since shortly after it was released to separate logins to the same site by different users; for example, when testing a user account while logged in as an administrator. I also use it to log in to Office 365 with different user accounts while supporting multiple clients.
The recent UI change did seem inconvenient (more a matter of interrupting the flow) but seems to have been a necessary compromise to allow additional functions. Instead of left-click, left-click on the icon, it's right-click, left-click on the "Open a new tab..." button. Change is good, humans are capable of learning new ways of doing things without whining.
The new font in the list allows me to see all of my Containers.
One suggestion for a future enhancement would be the ability to sort or manually order my list of containers.
- Autor: Firefox user 14291709, 8 godzin temuOcena: 5/5The last update made this plugin sadly a pain to use. Giving this 1 Star till it's fixed.
Update: As someone else mentioned here, there is still a 2 click option by right clicking the default Firefox "+" Tab.
But a reminder for this new feature would have been very useful.
- Autor: Firefox user 14220894, 20 godzin temuOcena: 1/5It was highly useful for me and now it useless because now I have to make multiple clicks just to open a new tab which is very annoying, please fix this!
- Autor: NickdeClaw, 20 godzin temuOcena: 4/5Please revert the UI to allow one click for new container tabs. We primarily use containers to log into the same site multiple times on different accounts. No need to look at rarely-used menu options every time we want to open a new tab. Those menu options can't automate the primary use case.
- Autor: Rick, 1 dzień temuOcena: 1/5How is this a Recommended Extension?
Mozilla doesn't have to follow their own rules?
This problem has existed for so long and apparently no one knows how to fix it.
And now you got the new Ui problem and new glitches, just check the recent reviews. So glad i knew not to update.
- Autor: Firefox user 13658152, 1 dzień temuOcena: 1/5This extension is an absolute necessity for keeping your sessions from getting mixed up. However, the most recent UX update is so laughably bad that I need to find another option. Multiple clicks are now required to perform the most used function of the extension.
- Autor: Firefox user 16021992, 1 dzień temuOcena: 1/5Their latest update made this extension annoying to use. As others have said, now I have to click multiple times to open a new container. I will wait for a few weeks just to see if they read our reviews, but if they don't, I will uninstall it. A shame, because I truly liked this extension.
- Autor: Firefox user 16132713, 1 dzień temuOcena: 1/5don't know what they're doing, it was doing fine and they decided to change everything, we have to click at least 6 times to open a new tab. who came up with this new feature? that guy must be a genius, definitely deserves a raise, what more will he add? i'm excited for the next updates, i hope they add captchas next
- Autor: Firefox user 16132641, 1 dzień temuOcena: 3/5Please fix the Limit to Designated Sites. Any toggling of the setting keeps getting undone, so I can't actually have the options I want.
Edit: From what I can see, the changes inverse:
Container 1 - tick
Container 2 - untick
Container 3 - tick
(change container 2 to tick)
Container 1 - untick
Container 2 - tick
Container 3 - untick
- Autor: Firefox user 16132458, 1 dzień temuOcena: 5/5Please please please change the UI back to allowing for opening a new tab in one click.
Edit: Anyone else coming across this - right click (if you can) the regular new tab button in your tabs list and you can do it quickly from there. May be worth making this more obvious to the end user!
- Autor: Steven Merrill, 2 dni temuOcena: 1/5The latest update completely renders this extension useless. I can't just hit Control-Period and navigate up and down with my arrow keys to select the container I want. Please revert this change or allow switching back. At least make it possible to use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Autor: Another FF user, 2 dni temuOcena: 1/5Also, created an account just to leave this review. I thought something messed up because clicking on the container name didn't open a new tab, just to notice a not needed UI change and a terrible extra panel to open a new tab.
TL;DR the new update requires more than 2 clics to open new tab, is awful.
- Autor: Bob, 2 dni temuOcena: 4/5Now (version 7.0) it deserves no more than 4 stars. Really bad UX update. People got used to make just one click on container to open a new tab. Now it's 2 clicks... But this is not enough, you also have to move your mouse longer, because container list has moved down. OMG