- Ocena: 5/5Totally addictive! For us who use manage multiple cloud instances, this is the solution to all browsing problems!
- Ocena: 5/5Easy to use. Open another 3 more dif browsers is my dark past. Now is no more. This add-ons deserves 5-star.
- Ocena: 5/5It is incredibly useful to keep my privacy. It's a must!. Thanks.
- Ocena: 3/5I love using containers but it's absolutely insane that they don't automatically follow your user login to other computers. So if you organize hundreds of site into containers on one computer you have to recreate them when you switch to a different computer. Seems pointless to even have a login to begin with.
- Ocena: 3/5I like it and I am grateful towards the developers for coming up with such a brilliant add-on. But I am giving it 3 stars as its config cannot be backed up or synced, because of which I have lost presets of websites countless amount of times. It resets whenever I togle if it's allowed in private mode or not.
- Ocena: 4/5Most needed. My only concerns so far are somewhat confusing flow of using it and lack of settings sync between different instances.
- Ocena: 4/5Honestly, this is something I didn't know I needed until I decided to try it out. Lets me easily see what kind of Firefox browsing window I have open, whether it's mostly an entertainment window or just a random browsing window. Essential for someone that likes to have multiple browsing windows.
Though it is a great add-on, it could really use more symbols and colors. I find I struggle with categorizing entertainment-type tabs. Overall, great.
- Ocena: 5/5Love love love this addon. It does everything I need it to do and I don't have to have a bunch of different browsers open all the time.
For the developers: I would be even more in love with this addon if I could containers for my homepages so every time I open it, all my various email accounts pop up. Consider it an official feature request!
- Ocena: 5/5Works great. I do have to agree with another reviewer and say that being able to configure cookies and such for each container would be nice.