- Ocena: 4/5Please add "Show hovering URL" as a new feature, it will make the extension 100% better.
It's a little bit pointless when those icons tells you the link is external and you need to move your eye every single time to bottom side of the browser and making sure the link is safe to go.
- Ocena: 4/5I would like to know what are Advanced Preferences about...
- Ocena: 5/5Excellent. Just a little incompatibility with "Dark background and Light Text": The background of the box is no longer displayed.
Could you fix ? Thank You.
- Ocena: 4/5I have been using the add-on for a long time and found it to be very useful. There is, however, at least one issue with the new version (2.0.0). The link icon that pops up doesn't vanish any more when the page is printed (using a "print" link in the webpage itself), but remains visible on the printed page.
I think there was an option to turn off the printing of the icon in the old version of LinkAlert, but I cannot find it in the option menu of version 2.0.0 any more.
(Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Firefox 57.0.2 64-bit, German language settings)
- Ocena: 5/5To Dev: Change 'realtive' to 'relative' in ./src/mousebox.js or examine your console for errors. (v 2.0.0)
- Ocena: 1/5STOP posting non working updates!I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- Ocena: 3/5Have used and enjoyed this extension since a long time ago. However, after porting it it ceased to work altogether on FF developer, whereas it still functioned as a legacy add-on before the latest update.
- Ocena: 5/5thank you!!
- Ocena: 5/5Thanks for porting it! The extension got even better!
(doesn't seem to work in nightly 58.0 at the moment, however?)
- Ocena: 2/5one of the most useful add-on.
unfortunately it doesn't work in multi-process mode for me still
- Ocena: 5/5Good luck
- Ocena: 5/5Are you planning to add e10s support? Right now Link Alert is shown as incompatible by Addon Compatibility Reporter and on the e10s site: https://www.arewee10syet.com/#1711
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 lata temuYou'll be glad to know an e10s version is in the works. It's an almost complete re-write so it may take sometime.
Edit: Good news! The latest version has been updated for e10s.
- Ocena: 5/5test11
- Ocena: 4/5Latest version slowdown firefox after some time after start. 1.0.2 don't have this problem.
- Ocena: 5/5great work
- Ocena: 5/5This is the kind of add-on you install and forget. You forget it not because it is not working or useless, but because it should be a built-in feature !
It really miss me if I don't have it.
- Ocena: 5/5An excellent extension that does what it says.
I hope it continues to work, as it has not been updated since 2011.