- Autor: Sekoia, 8 godzin temuOcena: 4/5It works almost perfectly. I hate it. Uuuuuugh, guess I'll go back to work. Anyway, it's 4 instead of 5, because the temporary unblocking feature doesn't seem to work. The icon is yellow and everything, but the websites aren't unblocked.
- Autor: Thomas L, 19 godzin temuOcena: 2/5If you accidentally override more than once it doesn't appear to override properly? Also there is no option to override the lockdown completely, there is only an option to choose for how many minutes you can override, and if you try and enter a large amount of minutes into how long you want to override for, it will prevent you from locking down again until the override is completed. Also, there doesnt appear to be an option to undo the override once you've clicked it. A bit frustrating
- Autor: Firefox user 14740755, 5 dni temuOcena: 5/5Set a timeout and block sites for a duration, then refresh the time limit. Plus tons of customization for every combination of limit - limit during a set time of day, or set limits /except/ during a set time of day. There are even thoughtful and creative options for making websites unpleasant to use to wean off of bad habits without going fully blocked. Everything I could ask for plus gave me some new ideas for how to manage my time and break my bad habits. I'm fully impressed.
- Autor: KARTHIK YELCHURU, 16 dni temuOcena: 4/5Solves the the distraction problem I persistently face. Auto save addition would be good.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 15 dni temuThanks for the review. I'd like to hear more about what you mean by "auto save". Perhaps post something to the suggestions forum? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leechblock/leechblock-forums-f1/
- Autor: Stephan, 21 dni temuOcena: 5/5Perfect. Just perfect to me. LeechBlock ist helping me keeping the balance between my need for information and work. As i'm working in a browser environment nearly all the time, all the news sites are only 1-klick away. I'm using it for about 2 years now. I'm allways surprised, how often i subconsciously try to open a news-site and then, luckily, are blocked by LeechBlock. Thanks!