- Autor: Naki, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5Что не обновление то новые баги. На смену вечному 'new version available' пришел вечный выбор языка и сломанное автозаполнение. Вы вообще тестируете то что публикуете?
Откатился на 4.31, тогда он еще не был таким бажным. Видимо пора искать замену lastpass'у.
- Autor: Firefox user 15326108, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5Would have been 3 stars if anywhere in the plug-in description was mentioned it doesn't work on Firefox for Android. Because devs kept quiet about that, I give 2 stars. I don't like having separate app for my passwords too. Everything has a separate app today and I have tons of apps now and I don't like it.
- Autor: Firefox user 12884248, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5It "works", but it slows your computer everytime there is a form. If you are a developer that has to test a lot of users and passwords for a single form, it can be slow as hell.
The score would improve a lot if they would allow you to define sites where it should not be enable for. Like how the adblocks addon works.
- Autor: Firefox user 12986818, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5It used to be great, but there has been something wrong with LastPass for a while. I have the paid for version and it won't work on FireFox. Hope they get it fixed soon.
- Autor: Firefox user 12945281, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5I've downloaded and uninstalled the extension several times, because it won't appear in my toolbar, and won't automatically fill my passwords. I have to go into LastPass, and either get the password or launch from there. It has become a tedious headache.
- Autor: prikolist, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5Sharing doesn't work in add-on, always says session expired. No way to set a default login for a site if you have multiple ones saved, you can only cycle to next or previous login which will always start at a different login from the list. Would give 5 stars otherwise
- Autor: Firefox user 13182715, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5Recent updates have prevented me from logging on through the extension / add-on, with it asking for permissions that it forgets the next time I open the browser. Or the extension freezes at the login leaving me waiting. I've had to navigate to the LastPass site itself in order to log in and only after that will the extension / add-on function as 'expected', out of frustration I downgraded to the last working version of the add-on / extension (a method I generally advise against!) to avoid the constant run around. I've been a user of LastPass for a good 6-7 years now and I'm seriously considering moving to Bitwarden if this can't be fixed soon.
- Autor: Firefox user 15241168, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5what in the actual F is taking so long to fix this add on/extension crap with Firefox? In 2019, waiting this long for a simple fix/update is absolutely unacceptable. Premium user really feeling the love from the company. F-ing unbelievable that this isn't done immediately and back to full, as promised, working order. Half a second from canceling and moving on.