- Autor: Firefox user 16993323, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Log in only works on first use of addon. After restart login does not work and fix requires (1) removing the addon (2) reinstalling the addon (3) logging in + 2FA. Its getting frustrating.
I copied this review from another disgruntled user as I've had the same issue for years.
- Autor: Private Name, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Log in only works on first use of addon. After restart login does not work and fix requires (1) removing the addon (2) reinstalling the addon (3) logging in + 2FA. Its getting frustrating. Same issue on Edge.
- Autor: Mr Zee, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5I've been using Last Pass for about 10 years and I loved it until about 6 months ago. Now I get locked out of my account on a regular basis and have to spend days with support to regain access.
I'm slowly migrating all my information to a competitor and plan to uninstall Last Pass soon.
- Autor: Firefox user 16943870, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5This used to work seamlessly, a pleasure to use. Now, every time there is an OS or firefox update, it has to be uninstalled, reinstalled, and logged in, each step requiring multiple tries, about 15 minutes each time. Then, with the next update, there is some new wrinkle to be discovered in the reloading process. This is so annoying I will certainly reconsider continuing my lastpass subscription.
- Autor: Firefox user 16409597, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5It used to be good, actually one of the best ones out there. But now, they have changed their policies so much, it is just too painful to even use it, and there are better alternatives in the market like BitWarden which is not only open-sourced but it can also be self-hosted. After 11 years of using Lastpass, I have finally moved to BitWarden. It is a lot better. You don't feel choked.
- Autor: webistrator, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5LastPass is very nice...until it fails! Suddenly this morning I was unable to access my LastPass account using the very master password that worked fine last night. To resolve the problem, LastPass wants to contact me over email -- an email protected by my LastPass account and only accessible if my LastPass is working!!
So I created a whole new email account outside of my LastPass account, but LastPass doesn't want to communicate with me BECAUSE THAT ACCOUNT ISN'T WITHIN LASTPASS!!! After years of using LastPass, you can bet that once I get my bank accounts, IRS logins and at least 100 other essential accounts restored, I will be leaving LastPass!!! They provide no assistance whatsoever for such "catch 29" problems, and that meager support will be even less come August 2021!
If Mozilla cares at all about its subscribers, it shouid pull the plug on LastPass as a reliable security measure.
- Autor: Firefox user 15968124, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5If I could give 0 (zero) stars, that would be my rating. I haven't been able to use lastpass to open a message that included user/password from a lastpass user, have not received any helpful support (2 messages received with my case were meaningless), could not find how to speak with anyone in support, found the nature of the interface not only annoying but counterproductive to trying to interact with the application. I've used log-me-in quite a bit in the past and am surprised at how such a poor quality, non-functioning application could be associated with the company that provided log-me-in. I would not recommend this application for any use for anyone.
- Autor: Firefox user 13960720, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5Sehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.