Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 16341077, 2 miesiące temu
I have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Jim Rockford, P.I., 6 godzin temuWorks flawlessly even today. I depend on it daily, at work or home, on all my machines. Although there are a number of other alternatives, I rest on this program to get me through the day. I only wish the mobile version was also free.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: theangryintern, 2 dni temuAbsolutely broken in Firefox. I can restart FFx and it works for a bit and then autofill breaks again, the icon doesn't show if I've got a password saved for a site. With my premium renewal coming up I think this is it for me and I'll be switching to Bitwarden.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17577013, 12 dni temuSince Mozilla 103.x this add-on will not work for Federated logins. After authenticating, there is a blank screen - empty content. It worked fine and was a much needed add-on with V102. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the automatic upgrade for FireFox, so I am looking for alternatives - so far Edge is working.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: slinkp, 13 dni temuPaid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13954908, 17 dni temuhave an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: eMaddeningCrowd, 20 dni temuLatest update broke autofill. This, various issues I've had in chrome over the past years, the recent breach, combined with the high cost compared to the competition is making me reconsider my subscription to look elsewhere.
I've been a paid member since 2016... I started paying $12 USD/yr. Now I'm paying $60 CAD per year and the product is deteriorating and the most recent update broke its most valuable features. I see comments on the community board where this has been raised. I'm disappointed that the broken release has not been rolled back or fixed yet.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Krystofer125, miesiąc temuAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!