- Ocena: 1/5Autor: TreadLife, 5 godzin temuAgree with other recent 1 star reviews. The recent update broke the auto filling function. The only very temporary work around I found is to disable and then again enable the extension, then it works properly with fill-able fields for a while.
This really needs to get fixed!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: SamTX, 2 dni temu126.96.36.199 August 5 2022 update with Firefox completely broke the extension functionality. It won't autofill any fields anymore, making is nearly useless.
Please roll back whatever changed to break this, or fix the extension so it works again.
I really do like the new UI and it does seem a LOT smarter as far as suggesting passwords for the site I am on, so that's definitely a plus. But until the main functionality is fixed, 1 star.
Using FF v103.0.2 (64-bit)
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17519878, 4 dni temuThe most recent update prevents any fields from auto-filling my password. I now have to manually search for an account and copy/paste the password myself which kind of defeats the main purpose of this app.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17519858, 4 dni temuHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: S1lentSymph0ny, 4 dni temuVersion 188.8.131.52 has broken Twitter embeds on various websites. The issue acts as if the Enhanced Tracking Protection is set to strict when it is set to standard. Disabling the LastPass extension resolves the issue.
Downgrading to Version 184.108.40.206 does not exhibit the Twitter embed issue.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 16341077, 5 dni temuI have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17513525, 9 dni temuRubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Andrew Miller, 9 dni temuFederated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.