- Autor: Firefox user 17410443, 12 dni temuOcena: 4/5If you follow certain stylistic practices (particularly related to the use/omission of hyphens in certain words; e.g., "overeating" vs. "over-eating"), LT will give you a lot of falsely-marked errors. It's not a huge deal though, and the overall value of the tool is enormous.
- Autor: Daniel, 15 dni temuOcena: 4/5It works. The only issues I've had is that it'll incorrectly flag text in code blocks (which I guess is expected), and long links that carry over into the next line. I wish there was a feature to ignore portions of the text.
- Autor: Firefox user 13868067, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5Sehr gute Ergänzung zur Rechtschreibprüfung. Mitunter seltsame Wortvorschläge und fehlerhafte Kommas / Fragezeichen. Kommt bei Deutsch/Englisch in einem Satz aus dem Konzept und schaltet auf Englisch um, was bei anschließenden deutschen Text unpraktisch ist.
- Autor: rocteur, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5The more I use it, the more I like it, especially when you're typing in different languages, nothing compares to this. Not that I have found.
I think that the price for a private single person user is too expensive so I will not subscribe now but I take my hat off to you for what you are offering.
--- Original Review ----
I don't understand how people rate this with any stars.. I just installed it, tested it. with:
How am I going to know if this work or not
1) it didn't mention that I had no period at the end of the line
2) it didn't complain that 'work' is not conjugated correctly.
But it did mention that there is '1 more writing issue found', learn more, but then I have to pay 4.99 a months to see the suggestion I guess..
I don't get it, or did I do something wrong ?
The reply from the developer is just as funny as this extensions inability to pick up the two errors above. Buy the premium version or fix the free version yourself ;-)
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 miesięcy temuThe premium version finds more errors than the basic version, including the incorrect verb form in your example sentence. If you want to improve the free version, you're welcome to contribute to the Open Source version at https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool
Update: There's a free version you can contribute to and a premium version that people work on full-time. We pay these people by the revenue we get from the premium version. If there was no premium version, we couldn't pay these people. You will surely understand that.