- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14493762, 14 godzin temuPerfect!
If you like all the text you write sent to advertisers and shady third parties.
Can't understand how it's still in the "Recommended" section. Mozilla WTAF.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 13 godzin temuYou're probably confusing the add-on and the website. On the website, we use several common tools that almost everybody else uses, e.g. Google Analytics. You're of course free to call that "shady". The add-on doesn't use Google Analytics, and I'm not sure what you refer to as "shady third parties".
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Ron Gillis, 8 dni temuI was not able to select British English, as used in Canada. Many different spellings.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 8 dni temuCould you please contact our support and describe the details of the issue? We're not aware of any problems with switching the language variant. You can find the support email address at https://languagetool.org/legal/
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: xris, 2 miesiące temuModule complétement ridicule, ne connait même pas l'orthographe française, et quand on essaye d'utiliser la prétendue "intelligence artificielle" on obtient des phrases complètement tordues qui ne veulent rien dire. Parfaitement à l'image de tout système "d'intelligence artificielle", écrit des contre-sens, ne respecte pas les règles grammaticales, nul ! A éviter à tout prix.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Fred, 4 miesiące temuProblème depuis peu de copier coller dans firefox si je désactive l’extension je peu a nouveau faire du CC
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 miesiące temuSorry you're experiencing issues. Could you send an email to our support with a more detailed description? You can find the email address at https://languagetool.org/legal.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: ar, 5 miesięcy temu"This text is a little long
Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar as well as style suggestions for long texts."
No, I don't think I will. Other grammar checkers, can digest more and tell you their free limit outright
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: John W, 7 miesięcy temuNot very good and over-complicatef
I meant complicated of course but this rubbish app didn't pot th error
If I can't install a different spell-checker on Firefox I'm going to use a different browser, that will be a shame.
Edited to add: Despite the Developer's response my opinion stands that this add-on is useless. Fortunately I have found an alternative that works perfectly.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 15844774, 10 miesięcy temuA free spell checker now charges for spell checking! They highlight misspelled words, but you'll have to go to a search engine to find the correct spelling yourself; no, I'll find another spell checker!
The developer responded, "That's not true." I know my experience, but the popup bubble always says Basic Account and offers no corrections! Every single time, I had to go to duckduckgo.com to find the correct spelling. If Language Tool has decided to back off it's irritating policy, I don't know because I'm no longer using them.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 10 miesięcy temuThat's not true. LanguageTool offers corrections for almost all words. For rare names, there might not be any suggestion.
UPDATE: You might be looking in the wrong place. If you click on words underlined in red, you will get suggestions in most cases, no matter whether you're in premium mode or not.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Arche151, rok temuA closed-source extension that is asking for access to all my data from all websites is a privacy nightmare. It's also a huge disappointment, as the add-on used to be open-source.