Ocena: 2/5Autor: WeirdCon, rok temu
I swear sometimes it just doesn't help you in some of the ways it used to and just presents the dreaded "advanced error" notification on the bottom right. I switched to LanguageTool to get away from just that but it seems to have creeped in here too. That and some words are just labeled wrong for no reason? I understand I'm on the basic plan but I'd rather not be pestered about what I COULD be fixing.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Salomon, 1 dzień temuI have been using LanguageTool every day as part of my work and study. It makes reviewing texts a breeze and is gradually elevating my writing in the process. I have signed up for the Premium features to support the continuing development of the tool, which has become an indispensable part of my day.
I highly recommend it and their integration with Google Docs is flawless. The LibreOffice.org connection still needs some polishing, but the functionality is there. Keep up the good work!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: pafcioooo, 6 dni temuThis is just great add-on. I use it on daily basis, instead of build-in FF translation. There was one thing that annoyed me but help on support forum on Sunday(!) make it disappear (https://forum.languagetool.org/t/lt-stopped-working-issue-with-profiles/9303/4).
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15782327, 9 dni temuVeel plezier en voordeel met deze tooling. Heb daarom deze ook aangeschaft.
Vooral in het Engels helpt het mij enorm. Al gebruik ik ook wel voor Nederlands. Zelfs in de recensie corrigeert die de fouten die ik maak. Dat is wel grote voordeel, dat het ook werkt als je gewoon op een webpagina aan het typen bent.
Al met al, erg tevreden ermee!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: ar, 11 dni temu"This text is a little long
Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar as well as style suggestions for long texts."
No, I don't think I will. Other grammar checkers, can digest more and tell you their free limit outright
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Cenon91, 13 dni temuI've been using the Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool Firefox add-on, and I can't help but sing its praises. As an English teacher for my Korean students, I've always strived to set a high standard for my own writing, and this tool has been a tremendous asset.
It's not an exaggeration to say that it's transformed the way I approach writing. From composing emails to crafting articles for my online blogs, LanguageTool has made the process a breeze. Its precision in spotting errors, even the subtlest ones, has elevated the quality of my work.
I wholeheartedly recommend this add-on to anyone looking to enhance their writing skills. For teachers and writers, it's an invaluable companion. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to LanguageTool for simplifying my work and making it more effective. It unquestionably deserves a five-star rating!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Dan McDonald, 15 dni temuSeems to work just as well as grammarly,but without the evil corporate overlords that are trying to eat our brains to use as fuel for the lizard master race. Thank you languagetool.org!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Dogger, 18 dni temuI love this extension. In addition to the features advertised, it's great for people with disabilities. I was a lousy typist before surgery on my right hand, and now it's worse. I make many mistakes, and simply chasing & clicking on red-lined words is difficult. Now all of my errors are collected in a single location and fixing them is a breeze. Definitely worth 5 stars.
: I just typed "tried" as "tired", an error regular spell checkers wouldn't catch. This one did. How do I give it 6 stars?