- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 14184547, rok temu**SOLVED**
While the main client appears to work fine, the browser extension is useless on my system - nothing happens when clicking the icon in a username field, and when using the right-click menu to fill username and password, again, nothing happens. The database is unlocked and detected as connected, and browser integration is enabled, so I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it.
edit: autotype works, but this is unrelated to the extension.
edit2: Somehow, it's all working now, one particular site was fixed by removing its subdomain in its entry, but I've no idea why all the others started working - one of the restarts or extension reinstalls must have done the trick
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: zaemz, 2 lata temuWorks really well on Firefox across both Windows and Linux (Fedora 33). Only thing I don't like is that sometimes I can't get the banner to go away or save a new account and password, but I think it's something that's borked with my PC's configs.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: tseren, 2 lata temuAs a KeePassXC user, this extension is absolute gold. Getting it to work isn't entirely intuitive. Tips from a happy user:
Make sure the KeePassXC database has permission to link by checking off the relevant boxes under Tools > Settings > Browser Integration and Database Settings > Browser Integration. Don't close KeePassXC. Go to the extension and connect it under Settings > Connected Databases. In order for this extension to function, KeePassXC *must be running*. In KeePassXC, you can choose to minimize or hide the program instead of quitting under Tools > Settings. In the KeePass entry itself, don't forget to specify a URL.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16427579, 2 lata temuMe costó un poco conectarla al principio pero siguiendo la pista de la documentación lo logré en seguida. Una maravilla para la seguridad de nuestras contraseñas!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16394757, 2 lata temuEdit: It turns out the checkbox for Browser Integration with Firefox/Tor Browser became unchecked for some reason. After rechecking it, it works without a problem.
I've gotten KeepassXC set up on Brave and Vivaldi already. But this Firefox extension just gives me the error: "Key exchange was not successful" when I try to reload the connection.