Autor recenzji: Ivan Jurišić
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: electron, 2 dni temuWär schön, wenn KeePassXC auch Passwörter auf der Registrierungsseite speichern könnte. Aber hauptsache auf der Passwort-Vergessen Seite wird man dann auch mal gefragt, ob man das Passwort speichern möchte, aber auch nicht immer.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Alexis, 5 dni temuExtension utile pour Firefox sur PC, mais attention, n'est pas (encore) disponible en tant qu'extension sur Firefox Android
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 dni temuIl n'y aura pas de version mobile. Il y a des clients existants qui fonctionnent déjà très bien.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: fsociety, 8 dni temuKeePass is a robust and feature-rich password manager that offers a wide range of customization options and features to help you manage your passwords and other sensitive information securely. One of the standout features of KeePass is its browser integration. The KeePass browser extension allows you to easily autofill login forms on websites, eliminating the need to remember or type in your passwords manually. Additionally, the browser extension can automatically capture new login credentials as you create them, making it easy to add new passwords to your KeePass database without any extra effort.
In addition to its browser integration, KeePass offers support for multiple plugins that can extend its functionality even further. There are plugins available for everything from generating secure passwords to integrating KeePass with other software and services. Some notable plugins include:
KeePassXC-Browser: This plugin adds support for the KeePassXC password manager to the browser extension, allowing you to use both KeePass and KeePassXC interchangeably.
KeePassHttp: This plugin allows other software to communicate securely with KeePass, enabling features like autologin for SSH and RDP sessions, and integration with third-party tools like Remote Desktop Manager.
KeePassQRCodeView: This plugin generates QR codes for your passwords, making it easy to scan and use them on mobile devices without having to manually enter them.
KeePassTotp: This plugin adds support for Time-based One-Time Passwords (TOTP), which are commonly used for two-factor authentication (2FA). With this plugin, you can store your TOTP secrets in KeePass and use them to generate 2FA codes when logging into supported services.
One of the great things about KeePass is that it is open-source software. This means that anyone can inspect the code to ensure that it is secure and free of backdoors or other vulnerabilities. Additionally, because KeePass is not a commercial product, there are no fees or subscriptions to worry about. This makes it an excellent choice for anyone who values privacy and security and wants to avoid relying on proprietary software or cloud-based password managers.
Another noteworthy feature of KeePass is its support for multiple database formats. This means that you can use KeePass to manage not just passwords, but also other sensitive information like credit card numbers, bank account information, and secure notes. You can even create multiple databases if you want to keep different types of information separate. Additionally, KeePass allows you to secure your databases using a combination of a master password and/or a key file. This provides an additional layer of security, making it even more difficult for attackers to gain access to your data.
Finally, KeePass is incredibly flexible and customizable. You can choose from a variety of themes and color schemes to make it look the way you want, and you can configure the software to behave in the way that best suits your needs. For example, you can set up auto-locking to ensure that your databases are always secure when you're away from your computer, or you can configure KeePass to automatically back up your databases to a remote server.
In conclusion, KeePass is an excellent password manager that offers a wide range of features and customization options. Its browser integration and support for plugins make it incredibly versatile, and its open-source nature ensures that it is secure and free from any proprietary or commercial influence. If you're looking for a password manager that you can customize to meet your exact needs, KeePass is definitely worth considering.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Eng.Dark Alchemist, 11 dni temuonly work with KeepassXC app. I use Keepass (original project) portable and I am unable to set KeePassXC-Browser
Odpowiedź autoraData: 10 dni temuIt is up to the original KeePass project to implement support for this extension. For a workaround you can check KeePassNatMsg, but it is not an official plugin by us.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17800756, miesiąc temuUnter Windows 11 bekomme ich die Erweiterung nicht mit einer bestehenden KEEPASSXC-Instanz gekoppelt. Bei WIndows 10 ohne Probleme mit den gleichen Schritten.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Wonko, miesiąc temu2023 and still dragging the "Key exchange was not successful" bug, probably not even the original one but the fact the message is not helpful is just a UX failure.
Odpowiedź autoraData: miesiąc temuThe extension shows a link to the troubleshooting guide if Reload button is pressed a few times. If you see that error, it's mostly because of a Snap browser where only Firefox is currently supported.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Joe, miesiąc temuThis extension does exactly nothing. I've connected the database with KeePassXC on Fedora but nothing will have it pasted any name or password field. Not sure why this is here. It would be helpful if there was some support for Fedora. On windows it shows Geen verbinding met KeePassXC. Controleer in KeePassXC-instellingen of browserintegratie geactiveerd is.
Odpowiedź autoraData: miesiąc temuReach https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues for support and possible solutions.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Ardb, 3 miesiące temuMy previous opinion was wrong. I realized that sometimes it collides with browser's native password management. And of course the extension is very sensitive to url format, including correct protocol (https vs http) which is actually a virtue! After a bit of struggle I must say that this extension performs very well (on Debian)
I'm leaving my old opinion, maybe it will help someone:
Does not fill username nor password on almost all sites (keepass icons on user/pass fields is sometimes grayed out, sometimes not but it doesn't matter. Firefox or Chrome? Doesn't matter. Fill option doesn't work, keyboard shortcut doesn't work when database is connected (but password generator works!). No KeepassXC option in right-click menu. Surprisingly it works correctly for github (the only working site I found in my basket) which ensures me that I perfectly know what I'm doing.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuProbably the OS keyboard shortcuts collide with the ones in the extension's. You can modify the shortcuts from your browser. If the filling does not work, the issue seems that you are using incorrect URL's in your entries. You must define them with the simplest form possible. For example a page with URL https://www.example.com/login_page/ works great with entry URL defined as https://example.com. That works as a wildcard for https://*.example.com/*.
For Debian it's recommended to use the PPA or AppImage because the default repository often offers an old KeePassXC version.