- Autor: NVDK, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5Good but, it not include spelling for each word.
And it not work in private mode.
Please fix these problem, thank you so much.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 miesięcy temu1. Firefox has Spellchecker for more than 100 languages.
Please see Firefox: How do I use the Firefox spell checker?
2. You have to enable ImTranslator in private windows using Tools/add-ons/Imtranslator/Manage
Please see Firefox: Extensions in Private Browsing
- Autor: Firefox user 14969776, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5The only extension that actually lets you translate text in a pop-up balloon above the text. I recommend turning all the other options off by the way, so that rightclick menu only has the balloon option, the others are much more intrusive, I also had to turn off the annoying auto translate when hovering mouse, and the menu is a little confusing to be honest. But its great to have options !! good work dev!
- Autor: Kevin, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5The way the pop-up bubble function has been implemented (and how it can be customised) makes this the most convenient and easy-to-use translation tool for my needs and the best translation extension I've come across. In truth I don't really need any of the other functions. However, I have noticed that this extension is consistently shown at the top for energy impact in about:performance, sometimes even higher than video playback, so something is always running in the background even if there is no functionality in use and even if the pop-up button is disabled. I really hope this gets worked on.
- Autor: Umair Ahmed, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5The core functions are very well built and work as intended. Just the UI has a lot to be desired. The settings UI is even worse, it is very confusing and doesn't lay out what each option does nor do they all work as intended.
For future, I would like to have certain language pairs always coupled with a certain translation provider. Like for example Chinese to English is miles better on Bing but the UI first always makes me see the bad translation of Google.