- Autor: Jonathin, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Simply doesn't work. I tried to use it in a HTML file with Google.com, and it still output the same frame is "denied by X-Frame-Options directive set to SAMEORIGIN“.
- Autor: Maurice, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Very clever. I am writing a web page that used to pop a new window with a framebusting web site. With this extension I can now put it in an iframe next to related data.
- Autor: Firefox user 16842486, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Firefox's new security policy is obviously stupid, because it allows web sites to dictate how you can view them, and there's no built-in exception mechanism. My home page has an embedded Google calendar frame, and without this extension, I can't view it at all, even though the Google URL I'm using is intended to be embedded. Does that mean that Google's web site is misconfigured? Probably, but why should I be punished for that?
- Autor: Realife_Brahmin, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Worked for me for paying my Netflix subscription.
Edit: Thanks a lot for the warning! I've disabled the 'Ignore X frame' from the extension's menu by default and would only enable it when I'm sure that I'm paying via the correct website.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 8 miesięcy temuPlease care that when you disable x frame option you are exposed to « clickjacking » as it is designed to protect you from
Always ensure you realy are on netflix.com in the address bar when you type your personal and credit card informations or they may be stolen .
- Autor: Zebra, rok temuOcena: 5/5Suddenly today I could not get to the back end of a site at work. I refuse to use Chrome or Microsoft browsers. Thank you so much for this app, quick install and worked instantly!
- Autor: Electrotechie, rok temuOcena: 5/5OK, now it works. I had "new tab override" installed pointing to Google. All worked fine until I updated to Firefox 77.0.1. Then I got the "X frame" error. I loaded Ignore X-frame-option plugin but could not make it work. Then uninstalled both new tab override and ignore X-frame-option. When receiving the developer response I realoaded both and now it works. Not being a Firefox guru, I have NO idea why but now I am very happy bunny. Many thanks.