- Ocena: 1/5Autor: andyonix, 2 miesiące temuTO be honest it worked a few times at first, after a few years its spotty at best, and even when it says it saves me money.... nothing happens, no discount, and no Honey Gold. Before a transaction completes It will say i qualify for gold, and after the transaction completes it will say i did not qualify for gold..... i hate being lied to, i despise it.
SO do i recommend honey..... NO, 98% of the time it cannot find me deals at all, period. since i got HONEY in 2018 i have made over 1200 purchases online, yet HONEY only recognizes 21.... ******* 21, and out of those only 11 got gold and a discount... and over 1000 over those purchases were from Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, Microsoft.com, and Kinguin.net. ALL OF THEM ARE SUPPORTED BY HONEY.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Cas, 2 miesiące temuLess than useless. I used it for two months and none of the purchases I made that should have qualified for gold were logged. None of the coupons ever worked--even when other coupons on Google worked. If I'm going to have spyware installed onto my browser I'm going to get something for it--not this obnoxious popup that refuses to acknowledge my purchases.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 13577546, 3 miesiące temuAfter a year of use I dont think Honey helped me save more than 10€. Websites I visited often didn't work with Honey, or I could fine better code in 5 min. Codes from youtubers and others are nearly always better.
Also, Honey collects a lot of data, even without an account. For every visit of a page in an online shop, Honey logs at least the following information: a timestamp, multiple unique IDs for user, session and device, the operation system, the browser and browser version, geolocation details, and the full URL of the visited page.
They also log infos on other websites like forums or support pages.
The idea is great, the execution really isn't.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Edna, 3 miesiące temuInstalled. Used on Cineplex ticket page for entering promo code. Started it and it sent me back to the homepage, removing everything. Now I have to put in all my info again. Not recommended.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Graysongdl, 3 miesiące temuTried installing this to see what all the fuss was about. The next day, Firefox started lagging so hard I had to force close it with task manager 5 times. No matter how many tabs I closed, no matter how much I watched the Firefox task manager to see what tabs were causing the problem, it would not stop.
When it finally occurred to me only one thing had changed between it working fine yesterday and it freezing my whole computer today, I uninstalled Honey in the brief moments I had control over Firefox, and suddenly everything went back to normal.
Looking at other reviews, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Do NOT use if you have a lot of tabs open, even if they're dormant, Honey will brick your browser.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17422514, 4 miesiące temuI had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 15444083, 5 miesięcy temuThis add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17356273, 6 miesięcy temuUsed to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: TLR, 8 miesięcy temuI have saved maybe 4 dollars with this app (not even kidding). Additionally, I never get my honey gold that I am supposed to for the past 2 years. I shop an abundant amount online. There should be no reason for ALL of those transactions to "not qualify" for honey gold credit.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: voncloft, 8 miesięcy temuhave to login everytime you use the app.....and when you try to login the window closes and never allows you to - it will just close the window no matter if you click on the sign in via email or google.
This app sucks
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Broffrey, 8 miesięcy temuAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: AxDeath, 9 miesięcy temuNo dice. It didnt do anything. It would say it found supposed codes, say it was testing them, and then never accomplish anything. Total waste of time. Just another way to datamine you.