- Autor: Firefox user 13656128, 3 lata temuOcena: 2/5Ghostery has started to hide reCaptcha check boxes. Other than that, it seemed to work nicely, but that changed it from nice to annoying, especially since you won't even know that there's one that's supposed to be there to be checked! Deleted.
UPDATE: Ghostery said the problem was fixed. It has lessened, but it is not fixed. Too bad they don't know how to do a whitelist. Deleted again.
- Autor: Firefox user 13705186, 3 lata temuOcena: 2/5Alors je veux bien que Ghostery ne collecte pas nos données, mais c'est quoi la politique de confidentialité, celle sur la page de l'addon est datée de 2013 ???Hola, aquí hay un enlace a nuestra Política de privacidad a partir del 25 de mayo de 2018: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/browser-extension-privacy-policy/
Somos de código abierto y podemos verlos en GitHub, aquí: https://github.com/ghostery/ghostery-extension
No registramos información confidencial, registramos el historial de navegación ni divulgamos datos de usuarios. Tenga en cuenta que a pesar de que el aviso es nuevo cuando se actualiza Ghostery, Ghostery no está introduciendo ningún permiso nuevo con la actualización. Puede leer sobre esto con mayor detalle en nuestra página de preguntas frecuentes, aquí: https://www.ghostery.com/faqs/why-am-i-being-prompted-to-approve-an-update-from-ghostery/
- Autor: Firefox user 14459346, 3 lata temuOcena: 2/5With the new update ghostery, now need "access to your data for all websites." It was one of the best applications for protecting personal data. Very sad, I dont want to look for other addon, it’s good that there is an possibility not to updateHi, there, in order for Ghostery to block trackers and ads, it needs to be able to detect and take action on elements of a web page as you browse. We do not record sensitive information, record browsing history, or disclose user data. Note that despite the prompt being new, Ghostery is not introducing any new permissions with the update. You can read about this in greater detail on our FAQ page, here: https://www.ghostery.com/faqs/why-am-i-being-prompted-to-approve-an-update-from-ghostery/
- Autor: Firefox user 14458892, 3 lata temuOcena: 2/5Like so many other users within the last few days I have removed Ghostery for wanting to "access all data". I don't believe that it should be allowed to do that at all and seems extremely intrusive. Thank you for the time i've been with you but I shall now be using a different app that doesn't feel the need to see all of my passwords.Hi, there, in order for Ghostery to block trackers and ads, it needs to be able to detect and take action on elements of a web page as you browse. We do not record sensitive information, record browsing history, or disclose user data. Note that despite the prompt being new, Ghostery is not introducing any new permissions with the update. You can read about this in greater detail on our FAQ page, here: https://www.ghostery.com/faqs/why-am-i-being-prompted-to-approve-an-update-from-ghostery/
- Autor: Firefox user 14189190, 3 lata temuOcena: 2/5Generally excellent but just reporting that the last update a week or so ago is breaking many web sites and hanging Firefox downloading of content. I have tried disabling add-ons one by one and Ghostery is the culprit. Parts of pages (content files for frames, CSS, JS, etc) are being stopped (leaving the page incomplete or corrupt) but, if you reload (smetimes have to do this 2 or 3 times) they then often load. Other sites, not loading any trackers being stopped (so Ghostery reports clean) error with Ghostery enabled but load OK with it disabled. There is evidently some bug in the recent update, perhaps around the API with Firefox or timing? They all worked fine two weeks ago before the update with Ghostery enabled.Hey there, Thanks for reporting this. Can you shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure to get this issue addressed? Also, it sounds like you are setting your blocking settings on a page by page basis.. if you click on settings > General SEttings and select "Block All" You will be automatically blocking all trackers detected rather than how you described.
- Autor: Firefox user 14063125, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Пропускает янднекс.директ. Замето притормаживал фаерфокс. После удаления этого расширения, проблема пропала. Не нашел как добавить в список блокировки в ручную.
- Autor: Firefox user 13887771, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Tested on FirefoxDeveloperEdition v60.0b5. The plugin is too resource-expensive, it considerably slows down the whole navigation experience - Firefox seems not to react sometimes (I tested it with only Ghostery enabled). This does not happen in chrome.
- Autor: Firefox user 13857406, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5I noticed a super annyoing delay of stylesheets loading across all websites. After painful debugging, I figured out that Ghostery was the cause of the problem. Going open-source is nice but I wonder what all those companies buy from you?
- Autor: Firefox user 13839575, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Started out good but now it is shit. Every time they do an update they turn off all the protection and here I am flying along thinking I'm covered. After putting up with this for the last year I've decided that this company is not trying to protect us it's protecting the advertisers.
- Autor: Firefox user 13829430, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Add-on installé depuis plusieurs années et qui fonctionnait assez bien. Ces derniers mois, j'ai dû désactiver l'application car ça buggait constamment, m'obligeant à relancer Firefox, m'empêchait d'accéder à certains sites pourtant sûrs (syndrome de la page blanche). Finalement, je l'ai désinstallé. Trop de bugs ! Dommage.
- Autor: NoSpeak, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5The latest interface took away a lot of easy functionality and quick access. It looks prettier but less useful. It also causes a lot of problems on a number of sites that the older versions of Ghostery had no issue with. Like blocking audio, comments etc. No matter if I uncheck everything, the only way they work is to disable Ghostery or set the site as trusted.