- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15803460, 8 miesięcy temuall of a sudden it doesn't work on all the sites
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Otto, 9 miesięcy temuSo far, the best gesture extension I've found, and I've tried quite a few not only in Firefox, but also in Chrome/ Vivaldi. Works smoothly and I haven't found bugs.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 14381420, 9 miesięcy temuOn linux, a lot of extensions just cant avoid triggering the right click menu. Gesturefy is the best looking and the most reliable. Been using for years. Tried some other extensions, tried other browsers, but I'm always back to firefox with gesturify! Don't forget to backup your config.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Ти, 10 miesięcy temuНету возможности экспорта настроек для переноса
Odpowiedź autoraData: 10 miesięcy temuThere actually is an option located under the "About" section, it's just not very discoverable.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16891816, 10 miesięcy temu便利便利！！！！めちゃくちゃ便利！！！！！！使え！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Mel, rok temuNo longer works since Firefox updated from version 100.x to 102.x. on my MacOS 10.14 Mojave. The right click pops up the context menu, usually disabling the gesture. Gesturefy developers: PLEASE FIX THIS BUG.
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuMost certainly this might solve your problem: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/wiki/Troubleshooting#the-context-menu-opens-after-performing-a-gesture
If not and you really want this to be solved make a detailed report here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: ScienceDiscoverer, rok temuThis addon blew my mind! How is this not part of native browser user interface? Imagine it beeing implemented in C++? How much faster would it be? How is this not part of major OS' interface also? This must be implemented EVERYWHERE! Not just in browsers! One downside of Gesturefy is that it's bookmarking capabilities are super limited (only adds bookmark to default "other bookmarks" folder, can't change this). I made special extension just to fix this! It listens to messages sent by Gersturefy and adds bookmark in the specific folder, at top of all other bookmarks! I plan to add rotary menu for even easier time, so stay tuned!
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuReviews like this really bring me joy. Thank you!
In theory Gesturefy could provide a command for bookmarking a website to a specific folder using the Popup list. However it would have the limitation that the popup list doesn't supported nested popups, so root folders and all nested bookmark folders would need to be shown all at once. If you are interested in this, or maybe you even want to contribute via a pull request, just create an issue on Github :)