- Ocena: 1/5Autor: JP, 3 lata temuWhile using this add on Malwarebytes popped up with 24 warning messages as it blocked numerous malware, adware, Trojans, and other malicious websites that were trying to be opened in Firefox. I was just scrolling from month to month, not selecting any links. Some of the websites were in my history, some were not.
I don't know why this happened but I'm not going to spend the time trying to figure it out. I uninstalled the add on to make it stop.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: wtl, 3 lata temuIt's not doing what I need but it might not be designed to do that, so I'm giving it 3 stars because 1 star would be unfair if it just can't do what I want and 5 stars would mean it works great for me, which it doesn't. I want history to open items in new tabs automatically like Chrome does, not open the history item in the tab I'm using at the moment. I don't know if this extension is supposed to do that or not, but it doesn't. Firefox has many inconveniences like this that keep sending me back to Chrome (and I hate Google).
Edited 7/17/20: developer said "there is a setting in Firefox called "Open links in tabs instead of new windows" in the Tabs category." I did have that activated but it made no difference, double-checked it just now, still didn't help. This kind of thing plus how FF does not keep news site formatting when c&p into email is why I just now gave up (again) and went back to Chrome. The formatting c&p thing has been consistently bad in FF since it originated - I used FF from when it first started but gave up and eventually found Chrome. I keep hoping but FF keeps disappointing.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Ali, 3 lata temuI just love the clean interface and easy use and full window layout. I like how the "month" view is sorted like a calendar, too, very clever.
I love this extension, great work.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 12148057, 3 lata temuHard to identify if it shows you the whole navigation history or just the last page in the tab like the standard firefox history
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: uneliasmarsu, 4 lata temuCrucial for quality of life when working with firefox, the default history tab has horrible search algorithms and the sorting is basically non-existent A+ 6/5 recommend this extension
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Peter Brand, 4 lata temuGreat addon. I love the full page layout, and number one feature for me is to see the day's history in time order. Often I know when I saw the page, but not the site, so FF's built in history which sorts by site is no use. With this, it is easy to retrace my steps.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 14764509, 4 lata temuHandy when trying to figure out what you did with your time on a given work day. >_>
4 Stars because I see room for growth/improvement
Any chance you'll be up for adding any of these?
- Domain nesting
- History pane integration (instead of full window)
- Open/Close via CTRL+H
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: vava, 4 lata temujunk; it doesn't work; nothing is shown
*edit: It seems that the extension has a problem with some Firefox options. I have created a new Firefox profile and it works in that profile. Though it's not as nice and useful as Vivaldi history.
I need it to work with my profile and settings. What can be the problem? How to debug?
I have the same problem with the "Print Edit WE" addon.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15378878, 4 lata temunice job! I was looking for a way to show history in a tab like google chrome. Good thing I finally found this one which is in active developing. hope you can keep on with it. a small suggestion, what do you think if the "day" view shows up by default rather than the "week" view casue "day" view shows complete titles while "week" view is too narrow to show them. Guess "day" view would be more frequently used?Thanks for your review!
Better History will remember the last page as the default view in the next update, hope you will like it!
The next update will most likely be released this weekend :)