- Ocena: 2/5Autor: CieloM, rok temuI like the compact design. They should add the option to delete visited pages and show the URL. When I delete a page directly from Firefox history and return to the extension, it does not update with the information.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13536393, rok temuDoes it look nice? Sure, it does. Is it better? Depends on what you compare it with. Search function is there, but managing history items is not even possible. No way to select items, let alone remove them. So, after noticing I had not used the plugin for months, I decided to delete it and guess what: I don't miss it AND the browser got a lot faster.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: sun girl, 2 lata temuIcon Flicker Problem BUG caused by uppercase icon name reference:
Better History extension is looking for an icon named globe.svg but in the .xpi the filename is Globe.svg
In my history this causes hundreds of simultaneous flickering icon refreshes which never find the icon so the page is full of flickering icons.
Please correct the filename of Globe.svg to match the reference in lowercase to: globe.svg in a new version.
This addon is useful for solving the problem of clicking on History entries without them being re-sorted to the top of the sort list. In Firefox's native History UI clicking an entry loses one's place in a date sorted list.
I did not report this as an issue at Github because I deleted my Github acct when it tried to force me to use 2FA which crosses the line out of what is practical to use. So I posted here as a Review as you also seemed appreciative of useful reports here.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Palm, 2 lata temuThe existence of this extension make me wonder why the hell Firefox's history user interface is so terrible even though it can be better with just the current database system.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15374224, 2 lata temuI use Better History on a daily basis for timekeeping. It's so much better than Improved History it ain't even funny.
It's a vast improvement in the core, raison d'être functionality one needs in a history plugin:
* Above all else, I've found Better History to be completely accurate (whereas IH's history is a fragmentary joke that will outright lose hours or even days)
* It can be opened in a tab / window as a stable & useful reference that *doesn't* vanish as soon as one clicks away (whereas IH is just a context menu that pops up over the active page and remains open only during mouse-over / mouse hover)
Seriously, this plugin has made my work life a lot easier.
Thank you, Vincent!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16368454, 3 lata temuAs soon as I open the tab for for BH, my cpu fluctuates between 25-35%. As soon as I close the tab, the cpu goes back down to 1-2%. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled twice more with the exact same results. I would like to try this on a more extended and extensive basis, but at least for now, it will have to stay either closed or off Firefox.