- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Marcelo Barros, rok temuI'm using for some days now and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to the team for the great job you done!
[At the beginning it bothered me that I couldn't choose less than 5 minutes interval for refresh/update the sources, but I was answered by the developer team a way to decrease to 1 minute. Thanks the team for the attention. Changed my review after that].You can choose 1 minute interval if you right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the setting.
It's not recommended though to have many feeds with very short scanning interval and 5 minute as default is definitely not usually needed.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: BelFox, rok temuDiscovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: imnmm, rok temugoogle news feed can't preview
can't add google news feed
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: B100, rok temuSuch a great addon, making it easy and quick to keep up with multiple websites and youtube channels, thanks Nodetics!
The only two things I hope to see in a future release are:
- Option to disable badge indicating the nr of items that are new.
- Option to add cookies per feed, for fetching full article body from websites with a cookie wall.
Also I'd like to learn more about who is Nodetics, where are you located and how do you or will you make money?
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Peter Bauer, rok temuAwesome piece of code.
Would even be better if the volume control setting (for feeds with an audio file) would be saved, so I do not have to set the volume for each podcast I receive.
And if there was an option to automatically show the file enclosures.
But anyway: it makes my Podcast life much easier! Thank you!