- Autor: Never Jhonsen, 15 dni temuOcena: 1/5I got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- Autor: Firefox user 15166984, 19 dni temuOcena: 4/5I use this for youtube mostly and would hate to be without it. My only quarrel is that I see pop-ups for videos that were published several hours ago when my scan interval is set to 30 minutes.
- Autor: sgdl-pers, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5I like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- Autor: Freddy , miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Thanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- Autor: Роман Деев, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Why maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Odpowiedź autoraData: miesiąc temuRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.
- Autor: rolandog, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5It's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).