- Autor: Firefox user 14054767, rok temuOcena: 1/5Absolutely disgusting! Used to like it, but after the latest update it displays a false warning on email input boxes stating "This site can share your email address with Facebook" then promotes "Firefox relay" as a way to avoid that fictitious danger. I examined the code of several pages that initiate this warning, only clean code and nothing remotely related to FB. Scare tactics to promote a product? No thanks.
- Autor: Norm, rok temuOcena: 1/5I had to disable this extension due to its interference with Instagram images embedded into other website's content.
Many content creators are using images from Instagram to illustrate their articles as if Instagram were a stock-photo site. Or they are using Instagram as a free repository for their own collection of images.
This extension blocks the Instagram image and replaces it with a big, fat placeholder the same size of the image. A white box with one line of text "Click here to see the image on Instagram".
Personally, I want to see the webpage as the developer envisioned it and not open a separate tab to see every Instagram image on the page.
This behavior has been reported as an issue as far back as 2019, with the developer promising to fix it, but for the moment saying the behavior is "as-expected".
As Instagram is owned by Facebook, the integration between the two sites has become much tighter. Partly I must assume as a reaction to the threat of government anti-trust action to separate Facebook from Instagram.
In any case, I disabled the Facebook Container extension and will not use it until the issues around embedded Instagram images is resolved.
- Autor: Firefox user 16974997, rok temuOcena: 1/5Used to be a great add-in and I have recommended Firefox to my friends partially because its functionality.
Since yesterday it displays warnings on every single email field (including a service that I'm building). The warnings are not based on facts, but on speculation that website "could" use user's email address for "bad things".
I think this kind of warning is counter-productive as it dilutes the message (o, this is not a real warning, just something to ignore). It also punishes services which actually protect users privacy by setting the warning on them anyway.
But the really sad part about this functionality is that it's a forced advertising of some kind of service run by Mozilla... Shame...
I'll be happy to change my review back to 5 stars when "guilty until proven innocent" practices and the forced advertising are removed.
- Autor: Firefox user 15781134, rok temuOcena: 3/5With the last version ? Alert without any reason on every email field even if there is no link with Facebook. It's at least the case on my own website where I only have a LINK to the facebook's page that's all.
- Autor: bodwyn, rok temuOcena: 3/5Sadly 3 stars because
- each time I go to fb, tab often not being put in a container
- having to login each visit
Using in conjunction with add-ons Fb Container and Temporary Containers.
! You need to know the sequence though!
Add Fb Container add-on first.
DO NOT add a fb container to Multi-Account Containers (MAC) it stops Fb Container add-on!
Today I noticed a tab is on fb and is not coloured (not in a container) I disabled and re-enable Fb Container add-on and it immediately contained the tab.
The fb container I made in MAC keeps reappearing - removed fb from its site list but keeps reappearing in MAC. Will probably rename and add other sites to its site list.
- Autor: Firefox user 15079987, rok temuOcena: 1/5Ist korrekt in FF 90.0.2 installiert und aktiviert, funktioniert aber nicht. Es erscheint kein blauer Rand um den Tab und die Überprüfung, ob das AddOn funzt, scheint veraltet zu sein, denn nichts von dem, was dort beschrieben ist, tritt auf.
- Autor: Firefox user 13476815, rok temuOcena: 3/5The only problem I've noticed on FB is that if I want to view what was a live video later (after it was saved) the video won't play. If I disable Facebook Container then the video will play.