- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Tungstie, 5 godzin temuGreat add-on normally, i lowered my score slightly because with the latest update, the ability to rename the video before saving is gone: no pop-up dialog box appears when pressing the button
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: AwooFox, 6 dni temuIt works, but practically only for 720p video. Does the job if you really want a downloader browser extension, but it's really limiting otherwise. I'm not bothered that mp3 is limited to a paid feature, it's easy enough to convert video files to audio only. What does bother me is the lack of 1080p or higher downloads.
Their excuse about needing "powerful server infrastructure" for 1080p+ downloads is a weird one, considering this is all done locally. You could convert to mp3 locally as well, but that's whatever.
All in all, it works. But you're better off just using software that lets you download as you please.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Big Baz, 4 miesiące temuOver the past 3 or 4 weeks a lot of videos WILL NOT download in 720p and keep failing. only allowing you to download in 360, despite 720p and higher being available options. Other than this annoyance good add-on overall, but could be great.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Myk Streja, 7 miesięcy temuThis is great for downloading videos, but the MP3 functionality has been broken by a change in the way YT handles the audio ... since 2018, five years ago. Developer should remove that feature as upgrading it would be unwielding.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Alex, 8 miesięcy temuShame I can't save just the audio as an mp3 in standard definition and not high but works otherwise like it says it does.
Oh, also, it doesn't work on age-restricted videos? I can watch them because I'm not on an age restricted account or anything but I there is no download button.