- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 16903533, 24 dni temu11/12/22 All was working well. Nothing was in my Facebook newsfeed. I do not follow anyone on Facebook. In the last 2 or 3 days some of my own posts are showing up in my newsfeed. I removed the extension and reinstalled it, refreshed the page, and still have some of my own posts in newsfeed. Can this be corrected? Thank you.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: LAD_902, 24 dni temuThe add-on worked immediately after installing it, but within about 30 minutes it stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't work.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Scen, 2 miesiące temuReally great add-on, have used it for years and it allows me to still use facebook for messaging and nothing else.
One thing: after a recent change, it also blocks facebook marketplace, so I'm hoping this can be fixed soon.
Thanks for your great work Ankit!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: MozartConductor, 2 miesiące temuAbsolutely wonderful add-on, which has given me hours of my life back, and improved focus. It appears that there was an update to the Facebook news feed today? The add-on suddenly stopped working.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 14664357, 2 lata temuDoes exactly what it says. Allows me to still read notifications and other things I want and avoid being triggered by all the racist fucks in my extended family and friends.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16508840, 2 lata temuWorks great for when on desktop, but not on Android
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 lata temuFirefox on Android recently switched to a new model and not all extensions are supported on it as of yet. A developer can't make their addon accessible in the new model until Firefox team provides that support.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: billguastalla, 2 lata temuThank you Ankit Kumar - this addon is great and has saved me so much time. I have a feature request: to block three other feeds that have been added to the new version of facebook: videos, marketplace and groups.