- Autor: Firefox user 14123556, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Thank Jeebus someone came up with this add-on. Firefox's default bookmark "Other Bookmarks" is so useless and frustrating and every time I bookmark something I'd have to manually change that default every single time. Seriously Firefox... WTF? NO ONE uses that folder. It's meaningless and useless. This is a GREAT add-on.
- Autor: Firefox user 12260525, 3 lata temuOcena: 4/5На Windows 10 работает не корректно, например, при выборе папки для сохранения закладок по умолчанию, надо самому дополнительно выставить нужную папку в меню в самом браузере, на Windows 7 достаточно установить необходимые значения в расширении и оно само все меняет.
- Autor: Firefox user 14078353, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5This fixes the annoying default behavior of the bookmark star, as well as the shortcut for bookmark with the command drawing tool, Gesturefy.
Thank you Teddy!
- Autor: Loquacious1, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5This is a handy little bookmark tool and it's hard to find those anymore so give this one a try because it has features which Firefox should have provided natively but didn't like a choice of where to place new bookmarks by default.
- Autor: Firefox user 14049798, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5This breaks the default star function and prompts for location each time instead of just using a default. There are now 3 icons all with the same bookmarking function taking up space in the address bar. This extension is Mozilla's answer to the problem though so thanks for trying to fix it.
- Autor: pineybreeze, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5I installed this add-on to get rid of that annoying new "Other Bookmarks" folder that makes itself the default bookmark location with no setting to change the the default back, or delete this useless folder Mozilla has imposed on me even though I don't want and will never use it. I don't know whose idea that was, but I don't appreciate it.
This add-on allowed me to designate my Bookmarks menu as the default folder again, and save bookmarks to the end of it when I forget to choose a subfolder for them. That is what I have been doing for about 15 years, and it works just fine for me - I know where to look for a bookmark if it isn't where it's supposed to be, and I no longer have to change the default top level bookmark folder EVERY SINGLE TIME I create a bookmark.
In case you can't tell (LOL), I am pretty pissed that I had to install an add-on to accomplish what used to be default behavior (way too much of that with Quantum), but given that I do, I very much appreciate that there IS such an add-on. Thank you.
- Autor: Firefox user 13667543, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5When Firefox changed the default bookmarks location several months ago I found this add-on and have used it happily ever since. I only use one feature — set the Bookmarks Menu as the default location. This add-on is so helpful. It does exactly what I need. Thank you!
- Autor: Firefox user 13499551, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Simple, to the point, and does what it advertises. It doesn't need strange permissions or to use half a gig of RAM either which seems to be a rarity these days.
- Autor: Firefox user 14002299, 3 lata temuOcena: 4/5Hey, i'm the guy who was talking about the "quick bookmark icon is disabled" never disappear, I don't know how to reply to the message you sent me so I'm leaving message here. All in all, thanks for your fast reply and I get what you mean. I'm thinking the only way to make it disappear might be having a extension which only has "build-in book marking" or only has quick bookmark icon, but I don't know if it's worth to you to do that.