- Ocena: 1/5Autor: NextGenThemes, 3 lata temuSuper cool extension. BUT: Recently it abuse the fact that clones got spread with malware. In the "Instructions how to detect it". The first step it they try to make money by telling you to install spyware like Honey. How does that help me to detect if I was infected? Seriously shady wall of text and bullshit and only WAY down the page they actually tell you how to detect it. The Chrome instructions do not work for Brave BTW, you can not click any link to the Chrome store so I am not sure how I can verify it in my Brave Browser now. In FF I got the real version but I mean the malicious clones would not show a warning about themselves would they? So I guess I am fine Brave also showed the notice.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: NIGLOBERO, 3 lata temuIt's great idea, I probe it and I like it, but it doesn't works properly in my firefox, it makes it works slow, and I can't be waiting for a web because Dark Reader is working. ¡¡ What a petty !!
Es una gran idea, la he probado y me gusta, pero no funciona en mi firefox, lo hace trabajar lento y no puedo estar esperando a una web por que esté trabajando Dark Reader. ¡¡ Es una pena !!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: jssss, 3 lata temuToday, my firefox refused to start tabs, they were crashing (facebook twitter etc.).
After investigating, Dark Reader was the cause, once disabled, my firefox is working again and much faster.
Must be something wrong with this extension.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Boniface Fortunato, 3 lata temuCan't get rid of it - tried disabling and deleting - it's still degrading my visual experience. Can somebody tell me how to remove it? I can get rid of the icon, but it still darkens my computer.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Maciej, 3 lata temuZamula firefoxa.
Filmy w HD i wyższych rozdzielczościach klatkują. Spowalnia działanie przeglądarki firefox w sposób w którym przeglądanie niektórych stron staje się uciążliwe, bądź niemożliwe. Po wyłączeniu dodatku przeglądarka działa w 100% sprawnie.
AMD Phenom x4 3GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1660, win 10.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: yakc130, 3 lata temuUsing Firefox 71.0 64-bit. It is either on all the way, or off. When I loaded my location for the sunset setting, it did nothing. Always on day and night.
I finally decided to uninstall it when everything slowed down to a crawl and started breaking. Never had this happen before I installed it.
I guess that I'll just stick with f.lux instead.