- Autor: retrovertigo, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Great add-on. Thanks for all your effort!
FYI, some one mentioned a while back that disabling/enabling would remove the styles, but it worked for me. I just tested it and first the settings/styles didn't reappear, but reloading the add-ons page brought the set styles back.
- Autor: moroli-media, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5CSS and JS scripts that you load onto your domains can be connected to any website. Only ingenious!
Of course you can also write the scripts directly locally into the AddOn.
- Autor: mmarino77, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Love this add-on! I was using Stylish but it started giving me database read errors so I tried this and it worked perfectly! Easy to use interface too. Only ask I would make is can you make the window for editing CSS and Java script bigger?
- Autor: Honza B, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5Works, but...
The settings are lost when you disable and enable the add-on. And when you change an already existing entry (CSS), it doesn't seem to update on an affected page reload. And one more star down for the ugly settings UI :)
- Autor: Firefox user 13527043, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Adding CSS rules into annoying corporate portal was so easy!
The only difficult part, actually, was to find where to put the definitions, even though there is a link to them from the pop-up menu.
- Autor: >>TEKTON<<, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5Поставил.
Пробовал изменять CSS с помощью дополнения- Ни фига не работает!
Коряво и неудобно выполнено создание правил.
Нет всплывающих подсказок при вводе кодов.
Поэтому, на данном этапе тока одна звезда.
Посмотрим что дальше будет с расширением, но в таком виде как сейчас- это полный отстой.
З.Ы. Хотелось бы видеть дополнение которое одновременно и нормально работает и с CSS и JS
- Autor: Mark K., 3 lata temuOcena: 2/5It's hosted on MyBrowserAddon.com, which claims that all its hosted code is open-source. Great, right? I could go find this code, write a regexp matching engine for it, and submit a pull request. But, where the hell is the code? Where the hell is ANY of the code on MyBrowserAddon.com hosted? It's sure not on GitHub -- all the "Fork this project on GitHub" links refer back to the MyBrowserAddon page. How tedious that I can't get as specific as I want with my URL matching. :(
- Autor: Science 'n' stuff, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5I'm using this to run the Hypothesis annotations without having to always press the bookmarklet. I prefer this method over using the via.hypothes.is proxy, and I was able to get it working by putting "https://cdn.hypothes.is/hypothesis" in the JS link field. This has the benefit of maintaining the URL so as to keep bookmarks/history simple.
However, Hypothesis seems rather slow on some sites (e.g. google homepage), so I don't want it to be active everywhere. With this plugin, I'm able to turn on Hypothesis for all of www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (PubMed), but that doesn't turn it on for www.nih.gov. Ultimately, I would like to annotate entire website extensions (i.e. .gov and .edu). Alternatively, enabling it on sites and blacklisting a few sites. Am I missing a feature that would make this possible currently?