- Autor: Yuhara, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5Absolutely annoying how it doesn't alert you if you accidentally press the delete button. But other than some other minor things like how it doesn't support reading local files so you don't have type directly or paste your changes to the page, it works pretty well.
- Autor: Firefox user 13484099, 9 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5It's handy. I used it to customize the look of my RSS reader.
However, it's way too easy to accidentally click the Delete button and permanently delete an entry. At the very least, this add-on needs an 'Are you sure?' alert so users like me don't suddenly lose all their code.
- Autor: Firefox user 15043929, rok temuOcena: 5/5This has enabled major timesavings for my wife who has to use an atrocious UI for exam marking, and it's enabled moving the scoring and submit buttons to save several seconds scrolling and searching for a tiny distant 'submit' button - that's at least 50% of the time per question - simple maths answers, so high-volume. Thank you!
- Autor: Jonathan Paugh, rok temuOcena: 2/5It's really hard to use newer versions of this plugin, because the UI page is so small. It's impossible to read the text, and at first I thought it was just a screenshot. I can't tell exactly how the table at the bottom is supposed to work. What do the "DomainTop" and "Tab" columns mean? Why are there three checkboxes? I can't tell whether new rows are active or not. Do they need to be saved, first?
Isn't making the web more beautiful half the point of having this plugin?
- Autor: retrovertigo, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Great add-on. Thanks for all your effort!
FYI, some one mentioned a while back that disabling/enabling would remove the styles, but it worked for me. I just tested it and first the settings/styles didn't reappear, but reloading the add-ons page brought the set styles back.