- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Korgan777, 10 miesięcy temuGreat app/Ext/Etc.. 4 stars because there are always room for improvement in everything but it's certainly good enough for me to have a Premium Membership Account and I don't pay for crappy products so that should say a lot there. It is very helpful because due to health reasons my short term memory is shot and it is hard to get newer things like passwords into my personal long-term storage. If you combined that with Dyslexia it can create some difficulties in life when it comes too Passwords. Since I was in IT for over a decade prior to the illness I have a lot of accounts and therefor passwords to remember and that doesn't go well. So for the help with that, Thank you, Bitwarden Inc.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Mog, rok temuGreat password manager but the latest update for some reason makes other webpages lag really bad. Upon disabling everything goes back to normal. The moment you enable it a lot of webpages start to lag again.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 15066544, rok temuThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Outpost3157, rok temuOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Jack Bayer, rok temuUpdated to 2023.2.1 and if I log in with another device it stop responding when I click on the extension to bring out the vault. This is the error in the console: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: can't access dead object
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 14128572, rok temuI've had experience with Lastpass, 1Password, Keepass/KeepassXC, and Roboform, but Bitwarden is the best password manager I've ever used.
It's free and open source, which are very good qualities for software to have. It's very trustworthy because it's open source and it goes through security audits that happen every year. Those audits are shared with the public. It does a good job at autofilling credit card info and logins in web browsers and on Android. It's good at offering to save new usernames and passwords.
However, it has some noteworthy problems that I've listed below.
1. The UI of the browser extension and mobile app is not as organized and beautiful as it could be. It looks too cluttered in some places. The UI animations are just a little too slow sometimes when clicking certain things in the mobile app and browser extension, like when opening the folder menu or sync menu, and other menus.
2. There is no passkey support. You can't use a passkey to sign in to Bitwarden, and you can't create or save passkeys with Bitwarden (support for passkeys is coming soon, though).
3. Bitwarden does not have autofill popups near text fields like 1Password does. You have to click on the suggested item in the Bitwarden extension, or use a keyboard shortcut, if you want to autofill in a safe way.
4. Bitwarden does not feel as user-friendly as 1Password or KeepassXC, and a lot of that has to do with the UI of the browser extension and mobile app, I think. There's too many buttons and options visible at the same time in some menus.
5. The Bitwarden desktop app can't autofill/autotype the text fields of desktop apps on Windows.
6. The keyboard shortcuts are not configurable. I want to be able to change the "copy username" and "copy password" keyboard shortcuts.
7. Pressing Ctrl + W to close the Bitwarden desktop app window removes the tray icon on Windows, even though I enabled the "Close to tray icon" setting.
8. I can't sort my items. They're all sorted in alphabetical order. I want to be able to sort them by "date modified", "date created", and "recently used/last used".
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Joshua Robinson, rok temuFree unlimited devices... That's why this one is better than the rest. I've only tried the free version, but I can connect my phone, laptop, and other browsers I use. Tired of entering a password 100 times a day everyday? I was.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: ddddqqqq, rok temuNice extension and the password manager. Definitely a good replacement for the LastPass that lost all of our data!
But a couple of major complaints with the UI:
1. Browser extension window disappears as soon as you click away. Say, you go to some other window to copy the info when creating a new account in Bitwarden and the window disappears. Very annoying!
2. The popup in the extension is too small. There should be a way to enlarge it.
3. And this one is really bad. Why limiting the text field to 10000 chars!? Seriously. I had to split some of my secure notes that I took from LastPass.Very inconvenient.
Unless they fix these UI bugs I'll keep on searching for another password manager. But it is definitely better than LastPass.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team! You can also use the Firefox sidebar functionality to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Martin Egger, rok temulove it other than these two things:
i wish it would keep the login window open when i have to switch windows and enter the MFA code.
lastpass would show the available passwords once you click in the username or password field. super convenient.Thanks for the feedback, you can use the Firefox sidebar to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: tubbadu, rok temuAmazing extension, it has everything I need except for one little thing: I should manually click on the context menu to unlock the vault; It would be amazing to have the possibility to prompt the unlock pin when the browser starts
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: FT, rok temuIt is quite nice cross-platform password manager. I like that it has no recover-master-password functionality, It makes me feel safer.
Also I enjoy free version with unlimited device number, what else could I ask?
Oh yes - please add a way to fight duplicates. It is really annoying to fight duplicated records, and there is no good way to merge them. Should be requested feature by many users, I would expect.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Álvaro González, rok temuEl servicio es MUY BUENO, pero la extensión necesita un poco más de amor. Hay que escribir la contraseña montones de veces al día, te pide continuamente guardar cambios inexistentes pero cuando realmente cambias una contraseña lo más probable es que no lo detecte, los controles están desparramados al azar por la interfaz... No termina de convencer ni en escritorio ni en Android.Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to visit our forums for specific changes or feature requests: https://community.bitwarden.com/c/feature-requests/5 also be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager