Recenzje dodatku Bitwarden - Darmowy menedżer haseł
Bitwarden - Darmowy menedżer haseł Autor: Bitwarden Inc.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Korgan777, miesiąc temuGreat app/Ext/Etc.. 4 stars because there are always room for improvement in everything but it's certainly good enough for me to have a Premium Membership Account and I don't pay for crappy products so that should say a lot there. It is very helpful because due to health reasons my short term memory is shot and it is hard to get newer things like passwords into my personal long-term storage. If you combined that with Dyslexia it can create some difficulties in life when it comes too Passwords. Since I was in IT for over a decade prior to the illness I have a lot of accounts and therefor passwords to remember and that doesn't go well. So for the help with that, Thank you, Bitwarden Inc.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: JimB, 2 miesiące temuIts reasonably good. However, the auto-fill can be very frustrating, especially when for addresses and multiple fields.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Mog, 2 miesiące temuGreat password manager but the latest update for some reason makes other webpages lag really bad. Upon disabling everything goes back to normal. The moment you enable it a lot of webpages start to lag again.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Turk Borough, 2 miesiące temulatest update (Version 2023.3.0) slows down / freezes some webpages for a few seconds on load. older versions work fine.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 15066544, 2 miesiące temuThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Outpost3157, 3 miesiące temuOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Jack Bayer, 3 miesiące temuUpdated to 2023.2.1 and if I log in with another device it stop responding when I click on the extension to bring out the vault. This is the error in the console: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: can't access dead object
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: bobbelchthatoutnow, 4 miesiące temuThe password manager is good, but the auto-lock feature is very unreliable
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Kis Albert, 4 miesiące temuPlease add auto lock on PC restart, not just browser exit
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Joshua Robinson, 4 miesiące temuFree unlimited devices... That's why this one is better than the rest. I've only tried the free version, but I can connect my phone, laptop, and other browsers I use. Tired of entering a password 100 times a day everyday? I was.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: ddddqqqq, 5 miesięcy temuNice extension and the password manager. Definitely a good replacement for the LastPass that lost all of our data!
But a couple of major complaints with the UI:
1. Browser extension window disappears as soon as you click away. Say, you go to some other window to copy the info when creating a new account in Bitwarden and the window disappears. Very annoying!
2. The popup in the extension is too small. There should be a way to enlarge it.
3. And this one is really bad. Why limiting the text field to 10000 chars!? Seriously. I had to split some of my secure notes that I took from LastPass.Very inconvenient.
Unless they fix these UI bugs I'll keep on searching for another password manager. But it is definitely better than LastPass.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team! You can also use the Firefox sidebar functionality to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Martin Egger, 5 miesięcy temulove it other than these two things:
i wish it would keep the login window open when i have to switch windows and enter the MFA code.
lastpass would show the available passwords once you click in the username or password field. super convenient.Thanks for the feedback, you can use the Firefox sidebar to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: tubbadu, 5 miesięcy temuAmazing extension, it has everything I need except for one little thing: I should manually click on the context menu to unlock the vault; It would be amazing to have the possibility to prompt the unlock pin when the browser startsThanks for the feedback, you can also use the autofill keyboard shortcut to trigger the prompt: Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L - https://bitwarden.com/help/keyboard-shortcuts/
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: FT, 5 miesięcy temuIt is quite nice cross-platform password manager. I like that it has no recover-master-password functionality, It makes me feel safer.
Also I enjoy free version with unlimited device number, what else could I ask?
Oh yes - please add a way to fight duplicates. It is really annoying to fight duplicated records, and there is no good way to merge them. Should be requested feature by many users, I would expect.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team!
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Álvaro González, 5 miesięcy temuEl servicio es MUY BUENO, pero la extensión necesita un poco más de amor. Hay que escribir la contraseña montones de veces al día, te pide continuamente guardar cambios inexistentes pero cuando realmente cambias una contraseña lo más probable es que no lo detecte, los controles están desparramados al azar por la interfaz... No termina de convencer ni en escritorio ni en Android.Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to visit our forums for specific changes or feature requests: https://community.bitwarden.com/c/feature-requests/5 also be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager