- Autor: Firefox user 14974824, 2 lata temuOcena: 3/5Il serait vraiment très pertinent de mettre en cache ce qu'il y a dans la bulle le temps de copier quelque chose sur la page en cours.. Ou de proposer l'enregistrement d'un mot de passe lorsqu'on vient d'en génerer un... Histoire de pas perdre celui ci quand on retourne sur la page pour copier l'identifiant
- Autor: dunlop, 2 lata temuOcena: 3/5It has features, which appear to be improvements upon my existing password-management-service & their annual subscription for private-users is virtualy less than half of other services out there [presently $10/ year]; but it is not ready for 'prime-time-business' yet. I recommended to their customer-support that they may keep my email & contact me when their software is ready [particularly the Android-app; there is also a problem with importing eg. personal data, such as bank-details, etc.].
- Autor: Firefox user 14172976, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5I have apparently activated Bitwarden - following that it was suggested that I download a Firefox extension - I've done that but it is not at all clear if the app. will store websites and passwords as Iog-in to them. I find it rather confusing and I have been using computers since there were no monitors only Ferranti punch strips.
- Autor: solomon, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5cannot log into the extension after logging out of it. As the extension automatically quits immediately after clicking on it. Please help as I always have to keep it logged in which can compromise the security
- Autor: Gary Addis, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5the app is often laggard about offering to save a new login. And when it does do that, it flashes the "Do you want to save..." for a blink of an eye-- answering
YES to save the username/ pwd is impossible in the split second allowed.
- Autor: Firefox user 13645135, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5سلام. ...احتمالا بایستی نرم افزاری عالی باشد از بازخوردها چنین متوجه شدم همچنین با مطالعه کارکرد این نرمافزار ولیکن هنوز استفاده نکردم تاره نصب نمودم @
- Autor: Firefox user 13439033, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5Would be nice if we do not lose everything not saved when we click outside the extension.
While I register in a web form, I'ld like to be able to switch from form to BitWarden to generate my password. But when I go back to BitWarden, all my pending edition is lost.
- Autor: Firefox user 14055877, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5Its good but feature of auto password update is missing. Most of the sites forces to change password after an interval and it becomes cumbersome to update password manually in bitwarden. expecting this must have feature for smooth functioning and to make it 5 star rated.
- Autor: Firebreathing, 3 lata temuOcena: 3/5I tried evaluating this, and a critical function does not work completely: EXPORT. That's a requirement... otherwise there is no way to get your data out of this extension.
In my evaluation test, export did not export any of the test credit cards that had been entered.
This is a critical flaw, and resulted in me uninstalling this extension.
- Autor: Firefox user 13594870, 4 lata temuOcena: 3/5peccato sia solo in inglese e questo è un limite noi siamo italiani quindi rispettateci.
- Autor: Firefox user 12863718, 4 lata temuOcena: 3/5since password exporter doesnt work on quantum i have no options to export xml file.. hence i cannot import it either
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 lata temuHi,
Unfortunately Firefox 57 has no way to export passwords from it. There is not much we can do about this. Alternatively, you could download Firefox ESR version (or version 56) to install the old exporter addon as a workaround.