- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Fundryi, 2 lata temuWish they would also have a "Pop-Out" that is shown below the Login field like NordPass or Dashlane, right now it's kinda "annoying" to right-click on the field and then choosing the account that we want to log in.
It's just a few more clicks but still... if other can do it more nicely, Bitwarden can for sure too.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 15457078, 2 lata temuWorks great using other browsers. With Firefox it has to be removed and reinstalled almost daily. It keeps losing it's link to my vault, leaving me with no saved passwords. And, when it does, it won't sync to restore the vault. After reinstall it works fine, until the next time it loses everything again..
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Dyre Logan, 2 lata temuGreat password keeper. Horrible extension. In order to use the fingerprint scanner on your Macbook you have to open the desktop app every single time you want to use the extension if you want to skip the whole signing in thing. It's an absolute waste of time and they have never fixed this issue. I am going to remove it from firefox because it is a waste of a download and waste of an extension since they can't get anything right in it. Worst extension I have. Just use the desktop version. At least with the desktop version you get a popup that allows you to use your fingerprint to open it. This extension requires you to open the desktop version every time. Terrible.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: thechaplain, 2 lata temuThe add-on itself is OK. However, you can't switch UI language, it's defaulted to the browser language, and the translations are full of huge mistakes, and the overall language quality is awful which drives me away from using the whole thing altogether.
UPDATE: even though I contacted BW with this issue and even put many hours of work into providing good translations for these strings, nothing has changed after 6 months - still no option to choose UI language and the extension and mobile app is still using the same terrible and uncomprehensible text elements, simply ignoring the correct ones I entered. Sad.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 14734736, 3 lata temuthe fact that this does not work in private windows is a deal breaker - every other password manager on the market can work. nor does the workaround of context menus work either...
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: leylin, 3 lata temuusually ok but now it keeps complaining that it can't work in private browsing, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IM NOT IN PRIVATE BROWSING. Im not even in a container tab. it just gives up and requires me to toggle it off and on in "manage extension"
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: FF user 17083219, 3 lata temuDecent, however keeps spamming my email with "New device login" despite the device reported always being the same. No setting or option to change this behaviour, no link in email to alter this behaviour either, had to flag mails as spam because there is no settings to turn this falsely working function off.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13113988, 3 lata temuschlecht läuft überhaupt nicht auch mit Premium nur ärger und ich möchte auch kein Lexicon studieren um es nutzen zu können. Dafür habe ich genug andere Dinge zu tun.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 6157319, 4 lata temuThis used to be a very good manager, now about half the time the app will not open, and will not close at the specified time. I went out for about 3 hrs a few days ago and came back ant the app was still open, not good, so now I have to make sure I remember to close before app after using. I will be looking for another if this is not fixed soon.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 12459839, 4 lata temuUPDATED Jan 2022: I've used password managers for years. Switched to Bitwarden a few years ago after issues with another highly rated program that dived. Bitwarden imported my data flawlessly, and I like the clean look and the ease of finding what I need. Bitwarden worked so intuitively that I haven't bothered with folders. Best password manager I'd used-- that is, until recently, when it suddenly started not saving passwords it had just created, failed to enter passwords that were valid (ended up entering them by hand), and could not copy passwords to paste in forms. Until now I have been very pleased with Bitwarden. If these issues are fixed quickly, I will retain it. In the meantime, I've set up a different password keeper as a safety measure. Not as smooth as Bitdefender used to be, but at least it works.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: docguy, 4 lata temuReally want to like Bitwarden as a replacement for LastPass, and 1Password, but I can't get the Firefox extension to load any data, which means I constantly have to use the desktop app to see my passwords, which is a real pain in the neck.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: TomG, 4 lata temuOverall I am satisfied and a paid user. But one glaring issue with the extension is that the 2FA only happens when you login the first time. After which the extension locks itself and never prompts for the 2FA. If you are using this on multiple computers I would want to be able to configure whether to require 2FA based on what computer I am using. So for my home computer I would only require at login and my work I would require at login and after locking.