Recenzje dodatku Bitwarden - Darmowy menedżer haseł
Bitwarden - Darmowy menedżer haseł Autor: Bitwarden Inc.
Autor odpowiedzi: Bitwarden Inc.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temu
Thanks for the feedback, in the meantime, you can use the firefox sidebar functionality to quickly open and close the extension in a persistent environment: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15043595, godzinę temuPerfect PW-Manager, usability of Firefox extension flawless. Highly recommended!
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 15066544, 1 dzień temuThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16154817, 2 dni temuThe app helps to get access to all my passwords and cards.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17283406, 5 dni temui reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: avtsingh, 5 dni temuBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Outpost3157, 8 dni temuOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.