Ocena: 1/5Autor: G.L.R. van Kalker, 2 miesiące temu
Installeren toch voor een leek erg moeilijk. Ben er dan ook mee gestopt.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 miesiące temu
We're here to help! You can contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/, check out the Help https://bitwarden.com/help/ and Learning Center https://bitwarden.com/learning/ on the Bitwarden website or see if your question has been answered in the community bitwarden.com/getinvolved.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17687478, 1 dzień temuI was looking to get away from utilizing stock password managers from the likes of Apple and Google. I found Bitwarden, and it is a great alternative. I feel it is slightly better integrated on Android than Apple, but it is a great replacement on either mobile device and works well on Firefox and Opera.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17685908, 2 dni temuI have been using Bitwarden extension for about a year and I am very happy with it.
Bitwarden is easy to use, secure, and extremely helpful. I don't have to worry about coming up with passwords anymore thanks to the generator within the extension. All changes in the extension are synced with the Bitwarden app on my phone.
I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a password manager that is easy to use and secure.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17685854, 2 dni temuThis app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: vndreiii, 3 dni temuHave been using it for a year and a bit more, really the best password manager out there, never failed and the password generator is top tier. Never paid for the subscription, for a light user that does not save nothing more than passwords and a few notes, never needed it. Subscription is worth it though.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17682635, 4 dni temuIt has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.