- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Sean, 2 lata temuThis addon isn't working with the current version of Windows 10. Please update.
UPDATE: I got it to work by installing EdgeDeflector. Go to the following link and follow the instructions after installing EdgeDeflector.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: DanaMW, 3 lata temuIt seems to miss Image searches to Bing is that something you could correct? Other than that thanks works great.
***Edit: Thank you. This gets used on my machines many times a day now. Glad that I no longer have to go to Bing. Thanks for a very useful extension. Of course I use it with the little program "EdgeDeflector" to send it to Firefox.
**Edit: How about video's?? :) sorry but this extension comes in handy here. With it and the other little program Cortana ends up in google on Firefox and well I use search a LOT.
Fantastic and thank you. I am grateful for you extension and use it all the time without even knowing it :)
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 15037318, 3 lata temuTO THE DEVELOPER:
I really like this addon. One problem? When I want to use Bing by typing bing.com in Firefox and doing any simple search through bing.com, this addon simply does not allow me to use anymore bing.com, that is I cannot get search results through bing.com!
There should be a quick option to temporarily be able to use bing.com to do various searches if I want to, at least for a certain period of time.
You could create a Bing2Google button in Firefox that acts like a toogle to enable and disable it. In the disable mode, I simply could do searches using bing.com without being prevented from doing so, as it is the case currently with this version of Bing2Google.
I wrote this suggestion a while ago but so far nothing has been done. Please, developer wools, could you implement this suggestion? Thanks.
Many thanks to the developer to make this addon available.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 lata temuI've thought of doing this, but I didn't want to crowd the browser bar with a icon for such a simple extension. Maybe I'll implement a setting so users can choose to have the icon for toggle-ability . Thank you for the feedback!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Andreas Toth, 5 lat temuIt works! Yay! :)
P.S. The person that said this extension redirects Edge to the default browser is wrong. For that use EdgeDeflector. This extension redirects the search engine used by the default browser from Bing to Google.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Stephen Victor, 5 lat temuEdge is a promising browser but not quite ready for prime time. Until it catches up with Firefox, this extension is a nice way to avoid being forced to use an inferior browser.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 13952581, 5 lat temuNooice! I cant stand it when MY "personal Computer" refuses to do what my personal preferences demand of it.
so thank you for this great workaround to prevent microsoft from urging me to use their products and services