- Autor: Em, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5Very useful accessibility testing tool. Unfortunately I've had to disable this add-on for now since I am getting constant error messages in my console from it: 'TypeError: URL constructor: undefined is not a valid URL.'
I assume this bug was caused by a recent update. Searched for a bug report link/form but none found so I'm posting this here instead.
FF 88.0b2 (64-bit)
Edit: The issue appears on just about every page load as far as I can tell. The only exception being pages on addons.mozilla.org, though I think addons might not be allowed to access pages on that subdomain(?). Even localhost pages cause the error message to appear - I originally thought it was an issue with my code.
The only thing I've found that makes the error message stop showing up is by disabling this addon. I tested this with all my other addons disabled. My current version is 4.8.4.
- Autor: a2k, 9 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Great tool for easily identifying accessibility issues. It is a valuable resource for learning the related details and guidlines behind the highlighted issues. It is my go-to tool for developing inclusive applications.
- Autor: Firefox user 16624255, 9 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Easily blows all other automated accessibility testing tools out of the water. Perfect tool to help developers and QA folks keep up with accessibility requirements. Love the integration with the dev tools, the links to free, contextualized helps guides and the fact that the entire axe-core engine is open-sourced.
- Autor: Firefox user 15049375, rok temuOcena: 5/5This tool is something I use every day. Easy to use, clear and actionable reporting so that I know what's wrong, where it's wrong, and how to fix it. Keep it up Deque!
- Autor: Alex, rok temuOcena: 1/5https://www.deque.com/privacy-policy/ They can share even your personal information with third-parties; take care of it!
- Autor: Ferran Buireu, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5Funciona bastante bien, pese a que no acaba de apurar en muchos sites, estéticamente está bastante mejor que las de la competencia y tiene margen de mejora. Funciona bien.
- Autor: Re:Later, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5I'm a little bit surprised that axe addon doesn't provide a feature to enlarge the font size inside developer tools and ignores STRG++. Thus I'm sitting here and try to read grey micro messages on grey background. That's the missing star.