- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Andy Ross, rok temuThis has been a go-to for me, but just now I noticed that it's not working anymore.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: stupid, rok temuPerfect. Embarrassing that Mozilla doesn't let us add custom engines natively. Thank you.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15037318, rok temuFor the developer:
Is there a way to back up, save the searches that you have entered?
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17324905, rok temuSaves having to go the website first. Thanks for this great add-on.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17307926, rok temuI desperately missed this feature after switching to Firefox from Chrome. It took a minute to configure (look for the blue search icon in the bar; read instructions on screen carefully), but has worked great since then.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17307054, rok temuThis is very cool BUT you should add an choice for spacing ('+' is usually working, but sometimes you need '%20' or else)
Thanks anyway !
I finally added via a google "site:" search. Less cool but ok.
On github you tend to say that is impossible to patch, so I believe you and give you the five stars...
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Ted, rok temuExcellent and easy way to add a custom search engine! It takes most of the technical details out doing this powerful task. Nice workaround for WebExtensions limitations using the paste & right-click method :-)