- Ocena: 5/5Autor: globdug, 2 lata temuIt's a must have extension. This should be a native function imho, but this extension make the work and make it very well. Thank you!!! :)
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Zorojuro, 2 lata temuHi Tom,
Is that possible to transfer configuration in any way?
Even to save search query somewhere will be a great solution.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16160464, 3 lata temuWell, problem doesn't reproduce anymore, so, I guess bad luck. Thanks for your work.
(in the meantime, did things another way : directly uncompressing search.json.mozlz4, manually editing and recompressing. takes a bit of time but gets things done)
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 lata temuIf you open an issue on https://github.com/evilpie/add-custom-search-engine/issues with the Open SearchXML preview (under advanced options) I might be able to help you.
This still works correctly for me. So this might be an issue with the image or your Firefox configuration.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Desi Burger, 3 lata temuMan, I was about to uninstall Firefox and go back to Chrome thieves, for the lack of my country localized Google search engine in Firefox, that I just couldn't find. This extension saved the day. Thank you so much.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16148867, 3 lata temuAll what I want. I don't understand why mozilla does not include the custom search engines as feature.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: EvaUnit02, 3 lata temuWas alarmed to learn that Mycroft Project search bar options no longer works, while recreating my Firefox profile. Apparently Mozilla is depreciating Opensearch XML addon support? That's dumb.
Found this extension and it does the job of creating custom search bar options perfectly. Highly recommended!