- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 13256199, 2 lata temuCan't understand why such a simple thing such as adding as shorcut "https://example.org/search?q=%s" requires an add-ons.
Mozilla what are you doing!
Thanks for the add-ons, works great!.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: ArioSuren, 2 lata temuGreat Addon. One question I have is is it possible to a custom search engine that searches the current site using Google? If possible can then skip installing add-ons for the task, would be great.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Aravzil, 2 lata temuI love this extension and I've been using it for years now. I'm a sucker for this type of stuff and love to be able to quickly search where I want to with keywords :)
I do have a question for the author though: is it possible for the spaces in a search string not to be replaced by "+" but by a space. Because on some websites it messes up the search.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16703479, 2 lata temuGreat tool to customise the search options and get a closer system to the Chrome search bar behaviour. Better than using the "Add a Keyword for this Search..." function as it gives a clear indication if the search engine is active and seems to be more reliable for me.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: 51cent, 2 lata temuIt does it's job perfectly well! There is nothing more you could ask for, when it comes to adding a custom search engine.
IMHO: Firefox should support this natively.