- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Ben, miesiąc temuExcellent - can add any search with a short keyword (wt for Wiktionary, for example, or 'ebooks' for 'Annie's Archive' to grab books).
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Nopanun Laochunhanun, 2 miesiące temuIt is crucial that this feature comes built-in with Firefox from the start. It should be considered an essential component of the browser.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17755021, 3 miesiące temuworks great. would be nice if it had a tutorial, but basically just replace the search term in the URL with %s
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 13116222, 3 miesiące temuThis addon works perfectly, but it's still so unbelievable that you need an addon for such a basic functionality which was available in earlier versions. And the WebExtensions update make it even more difficult so you'll have to upload your data to Mozilla when creating a cumstom search engine.
Firefox is evolving, just backwards.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Peppa Pig, 4 miesiące temu其实在 about:config 里面修改 browser.urlbar.update2.engineAliasRefresh 为TRUE 就可以了
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Adarsh, 5 miesięcy temuThis is my first ever review of an extension. This solved my issue. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Suggestion: If you could write a blog post with most popular search engines with their "search query URLs" or include a list inside the extension then that would be cherry on top.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: doogle11, 5 miesięcy temuIt works great, love it so far!
I have a question. I came across a site where the search term doesn't appear in the URL of the search:
Any ideas how to add it to FF search engine? Or is it impossible to?