- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14012355, 3 lata temuI'd give you 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that you do not ask permission to update my Firefox and (I assume) Chrome browsers. I have limited data "access" from my ISP and I would like the ability to say WHEN (and even IF) you can perform an update. I currently have both Firefox and chrome stalemated when it comes to updating (Chrome especially eats up gigabytes).
Please give me this option if you'd like me to give you a 5 star rating.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 12105449, 3 lata temuAdblock Plus blocks ad well but every time I open Firefox a second tab opens and says "Installation Successful". It says in order to get rid of the tab to uninstall Adblock Plus and reinstall from their site, but this errors with "connection failure". It is annoying to get this tab every time Firefox is started. Please fix soon.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: angk500, 4 lata temuSince the last update, the application is annoying me with its "installation success" message. Also you CANNOT deactivate "user friendly ads". If you deactivate it and restart your browser, it's active again. Yet, other options stay at the settings you've chosen.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Anna, 4 lata temuKeeps opening up the initial install screen every time my browser opens but at least it blocks ads, which is more than I can say for the other adblockers I've tried
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Jan, 4 lata temuCool feature but I don't understand why the option whitelisting pages manually doesn't work...
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 12504503, 4 lata temuThis is fine, but stops working for no reason I can discover and I have to re-instal it.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Ger, 4 lata temuCuando abro firefox me sale el mensaje de instalación exitosa, es muy molesto
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Chaitanya, 4 lata temuI frustrated by setting same settings multiple time every time I switch on the browser. The settings are temporary for a session. If it gets permanent it would be great.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15330040, 4 lata temuFrequently I cannot proceed without honoring the request to allow ads. So I remove the Adblock. Nothing changes. I reboot the website, the Adblock should be gone but the website just tells me to remove it. This is getting to be a problem. Help.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14506563, 4 lata temuAt one time this addon was the best at blocking ads on YouTube. Unfortunately it has slipped from 5 stars to 3 because. I don't know if it's better to have it or delete it. Too any ads at the beginning and during videos!
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13273786, 4 lata temuDoes not block some recent AD. But I deleted this addon because it stopped support of custom element removal feature (Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus). Without it I cannot hide blocks on pages anymore (some blocs are not AD but are very annoying too).