- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Destry, 6 lat temuCrashes and/or stalls Firefox every time it updates. But a good product nevertheless. Thanks.
How do I get it to BLOCK ITSELF from updating automatically... it "bleeps" Firefox every time... on demand updates are ok, automatic is not.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: tipar, 6 lat temuLately I have got a lot of troubles with this one. Configurations that gone missing, lists too, pop-ups that not being pubs are blocked another ones that being so do not get blocked. So, I decided to check for another one, still have it installed but disable in case the other one start to fail too but it will not be my first choice from now on.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13741099, 6 lat temuOnce upon a time this was a great add-on. And then the developer got greedy and decided to create "acceptable ads." As hypocritical as this is, I can overlook it. However, the crap UI makes this extension a pain in the butt to actually use. I still can't find anything to show what can and can't be blocked anymore. You used to be able to click a button and pull that up. For the love of all things human, can you not design a decent UI and if you can't put the commands back in because of changes in Firefox (aka, Chrome 2), could you please include some text in the thing on how to find them.
Try Ublock Origins or any other fork. This one has jumped the shark.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: snaga, 6 lat temu3.0.2 seems blocking all network connections on the browser (FF58 or 59) after browsing a while. Once it occures, I no longer can browse the web. And once the extension gets disabled, the browser comes back. It needs to be fixed in the future version.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Alexis J, 6 lat temuAutrefois incontournable, je préfère aujourd'hui un bloqueur comme uBlock Origin (qui, au passage, est plus complet et plus efficient, même si parfois complexe en mode avancé). Il y a surtout que je ne fais plus confiance à Adblock Plus qui passe maintenant des accords avec des agences publicitaires et laisse s'afficher certaines annonces contre rémunération.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13594584, 6 lat temuThe upgrade to 3.x is now allowing ads previously blocked.Hello!
Thanks for letting us know you are still experiencing ads! Can you send us the URL where these ads are produced to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot? We look forward to hearing from you.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13143153, 6 lat temuMostly stopped working with the updates for the new Firefox. I get a ton of ads and pop-up windows now!Hello!
Thanks for reaching out to us! Can you send us the URLs where you are experiencing this issue to email@example.com? We are more than happy to help!
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: probity, 6 lat temuIt was a best ad-blocking add-on I ever used. But it was before the new UI with a new approach for using this add-on were added. It's not a useful add-on for now. Now can't create or edit blocking rules in an easy way, you must go deeper into the settings. But the most annoying thing - it's not possible to use "Block element" just like before. It works randomly, it could work on some sites, but it couldn't work on other ones and I can't understand why. I'm going to remove this add-on and have a look at another one. Very disappointed.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13334461, 6 lat temuBlock Element does not work anymore. When you click or right click any element , ABP just shows an empty windows. Sadly, "Element hiding" addon was removed by firefox and block element is there just for show as it cant even block a youtube video in a blog.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13510020, 6 lat temuUsed to be a 5* add-on, but the latest update has completely neutered it.Hello!
Thanks for your feedback! If there is a particular issue we can address, we are more than happy to troubleshoot with you. Feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
ABP Support Team