- Autor: Solun, rok temuOcena: 1/5There is still a ton of huge ads all over the website. And it is not a buggy version thing, I have been using AdBlock for years and extremely intrusive ads are always there. Now I got so frustrated when trying to read an article when ads were flashing all across the screen that I just had to go here and write this review. Do not use AdBlock, it is completely useless and what really gets me is they actually ask for donations for this malware.
- Autor: ublock origin ist the king, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5Isn't blocking all ads; they're letting big companies pay them tons of money to let ads go through and don't block them. USE UBLOCK ORIGIN INSTEAD! OPEN SOURCE, BLOCKS EVERYTHING AND MAKES YOU SAFER!
- Autor: louha, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5i downloaded this app because i didn't want to be annoyed by adds. Even with the "acceptable ads" options deactivated, i still get some advertising that i don't want to see, and that are actually annoying to navigate on websites, especially formactif.com forums, where i get annoying huge images who force me to click on them so they can disappear. And even with a dozen reclamations, they still just answer me "nop it's acceptable ads bitch" when it is clearly spam.
i'm just gonna find another extension to do what i need, and not what THEY want to do.
- Autor: Jay163, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5I keep getting a page with this message every time I open Firefox: "It seems that an issue caused all filters to be removed and we were unable to restore a backup. Therefore we had to reset your filters and Acceptable Ads settings. Please check your filter lists and Acceptable Ads settings in the Adblock Plus options." What happened to this great addon? Now it's buggy and you now permit "Acceptable Ads". There's no such thing as an acceptable ad they are all annoying. Btw how much are they paying you?
- Autor: DeadPan, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5This adblock ALLOWS 'acceptable' ads !!! Look for yourself, its one of thee option settings.. BOO!!
What else is hidden in the settings and code that the DEV's state is "acceptable".
What used to be a good adblocker is now picking and choosing what they want to call a ad.. BAD and MISLEADING.