- Autor: Endri, 2 dni temuOcena: 5/5Doet wat het moet doen en het is beter dan de adblockers die niet gratis zijn (en die niet werken op sommige websites). Tot nu geen problemen gehad en ik ben zeer tevreden.
- Autor: siska, 3 dni temuOcena: 1/5После февральских событий, вставляет на сайты рекламу с политическим антироссийским контентом со сценами насилия. Призывает к свержению власти и прочим незаконным действиям.
- Autor: Fred, 4 dni temuOcena: 1/5Used it for years but since I went onto Kubuntu 22.04 (which maybe just a coincidence) it does not remember any filter list anymore. Not my own, not the language filter lists nor the filter lists that came with ABP. I select the filter lists, I make own filter lists and as soon as the browser is being restarted everything is gone! And there I was wondering why ads are not being blocked. (FF 100.0.2, 64-bit, Snap for Ubuntu canonical-002-1.0)
I have also tested the suggestion about the FF privacy settings who are mentioned below in German. It makes no difference. No ads are blocked, no filters being remembered. This time when I reinstalled ABP the filters where active from the start, after I restarted FF all filters where gone again including the one filter I have created by myself for testing purposes. Also those filters didnt take even when they where active and ads where shown everywhere I went.
Then I have tried another adblock addon and with that blocking works again so it is definetly ABP.
- Autor: Jeka, 4 dni temuOcena: 1/5AdBlock Plus has stopped working in the past few days. I saw the developer responses below about disabling "always use private browsing mode" enabled in FF - it was never enabled. Not sure what the problem is. Hope you get it fixed soon.
- Autor: Firefox user 17424305, 5 dni temuOcena: 1/53.13 does not work with FF 100...tons of youtube and other ads. I was using Adblock plus for years without any problems and i loved it, but now its just useless