- Autor: Firefox user 17144797, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5I've used 1Password on Mac for years. It's not perfect, but it does exactly what it needs to do, and the ability to separate work and personal vaults is extra helpful. If you're going to pay for any software subscription, it should be a password manager.Hey there!
Thank you for the kind review, much appreciated.
We’re glad to hear you’re finding 1Password so helpful and worthy. We hope to keep delighting your experience as we push 1Password forward and keep adding features and improvements :)
- Autor: Jesse111, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/52019 Macbook Pro w/Moterey. 1Password extension installs but does not work. Been using 1Password on Safari and Firefox for over a decade no problems ever until Monterey. Tried refresh, standard security but nothing works. The icon is there but when opened, a screen pops up with a blue "Open 1Password" button that doesn't respond.
***update*** 1Password contacted me a few days after I posted this offering to help. Working on the solution now. Will post another update when resolved. 5 stars for service.
*** Update*** My bad. Accidentally installed the subscription extension instead of the Classic version. All good.Hey there Jesse111,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles getting the extension to work. It sounds like there’s an issue with the connection between the extension and the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
We’d love to help you troubleshoot this, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get you up and running as soon as possible. :)
- Autor: jvalenti370, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5I have been using 1password for three years. I have found it to be reliable and easy to use. I recommend 1password to my clients, my friends and my family.
- Autor: Firefox user 16890291, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Very powerful password manager. Does a good job of autopopulating password fields, and generating strong passwords, but does seem to miss some sites. Can also sometimes be a struggle to stop Firefox's autocomplete from interfering. However, once you get it to cooperate, works very well.Hey there,
Thank you for the kind review!
If you encounter websites where autofilling doesn’t work well, feel free to report them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to improve 1Password there as needed!
Also, 1Password was not meant to work side-by-side with another password manager, which is why we recommend disabling the browser’s built-in password manager when using 1Password: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
Thanks again for taking the time to write this review! Much appreciated.
- Autor: kumozaru209, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Worst of all, touch id isn't available
→Now I can use it, thank you !Hey kumozaru209,
Touch ID requires that you have both the 1Password 7 desktop app and the extension installed simultaneously.
In case it is still not working, please email us to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot this with you and get Touch ID working properly with 1Password in your browser.