- Autor: hadrien, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5~Why was the touchid feature removed?~
EDIT: if touchid feature does not work, rebooting the OS fixes it.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuHey hadrien,
The Touch ID feature was not removed. If Touch ID is not working, it means there’s a communication problem between your extension and the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
If a restart to the computer does not resolve the issue, please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot this with you :)
- Autor: Firefox user 13597181, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5using it for years now and was satiesfied all the time. Only downsight now is that since the one update the extension now opens the 1password app instead of unlocking the browser addon. This takes a few seconds and sometimes stucks. Not a game breaker but still somewhat annoying. Still 4 stars for great Tool which is worth it's money!
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuHey there,
Integrating the extension with the desktop app has some great advantages, such as being able to unlock with the computer’s biometrics or Windows Hello, as well as keeping the extension unlocked even if you quit the browser.
If you’d like to revert that change and go back to a standalone extension without integrating to the desktop app, you can do so from the extension’s settings page:
Right-click the 1Password extension icon in your browser’s toolbar -> Settings -> Turn off the “Integrate with 1Password app” option there.
That’ll provide you with the same experience you had before we introduced the integration :)
- Autor: jvb, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5The 1Password extension's icon used to appear in my Bookmarks bar; now it's only in my menu bar. Why?
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 miesiące temuHey jvb,
You can put the icon back in its place by following the steps here: https://support.1password.com/missing-browser-button/#firefox
Feel free to email us if you require further assistance with this at email@example.com
- Autor: Firefox user 16960040, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5Mostly, it works as advertised. I have 3 areas for improvement to suggest: 1. Because of the way it prompts, it's too easy to save just a user ID and not the password or vice versa, and not be prompted to save both. 2. Recent Firefox update seems to have disabled the extension so now I have to add it again. 3. It closes itself after 10 minutes so I am constantly having to re-input my 1Password password; resetting this seems to be browser-specific and not intuitive. You shouldn't have to be a systems security nerd to find it easy to use.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 miesięcy temuHey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review!
1. Thanks for the feedback here. We show the “Save in 1Password” button in every field where you type in, to give you the option to control what is saved, where and when. It might be a slight adjustment to ignore the “Save in 1Password” button until after you are done typing in both username and password fields, but that’s great feedback, so thank you!
2. We have not yet encountered such reports from other users. Not sure why your 1Password disappeared from Firefox but that should definitely not happen when Firefox updates! If you encounter the issue again, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate!
3. You can adjust the auto-lock timer in the extension’s settings page. If you have the 1Password desktop app installed on your computer, then the extension should connect to it and inherit the auto-lock timer settings from the desktop app, so make sure to check the desktop app’s settings as well! If you need further assistance with this, please do email us so we can help you set this up as you want it to work. Unlocking 1Password in your browser should unlock the desktop app and all other browsers in one go!
- Autor: Jared, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5Been a 1Password user for years. On Mac it's been great, however on Windows the recent update could use some improvements. I love that it sync with the native app now but the unlock speed on Windows is super slow for some reason. Fixing that would bring it back up to a 5 for me.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 7 miesięcy temuHey Jared,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We’re constantly working on improving the extension and its performance, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
The 1Password team.
- Autor: Firefox user 16035291, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5I reviewed this earlier and gave the recent update one star. I was using the 1-Password button in the MacBook menu bar. Switched to the Firefox add-on button and most of the problems aren't occurring.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 7 miesięcy temuHey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password in the browser.
We’d like to investigate the issue you are experiencing and help you get things sorted out! Please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can get right on it.
- Autor: oeuf, 8 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5It is a great password manager. Easy to use with the minimal design, I like it. One bug that I have found is the saved login suggestions that will appeared below the input form of every website shown in black white box in the first click when I focus the input box. I have to un focus first then click to focus again, the suggestion will be appeared. So please fixed it
Odpowiedź autoraData: 8 miesięcy temuHey Oeuf,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
We’d like to take a deeper look into the bug you described. If you don’t mind, please send us all the details and the link of that website to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly fix this if it is a bug on our side :)
- Autor: jonrandy, 9 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5Fantastic, but please bring back the ability to have a monochrome icon. I have no desire for a coloured icon that looks out of place in Firefox