Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 miesięcy temu
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you'd reach out to us at email@example.com we'd be happy to help address any concerns you might have about 1Password for Firefox and it's functionality.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 17982843, 12 dni temuLove the potential of 1Password for consumer (as opposed to corporate) use but it's just really difficult to use and set up integrations unless you have some advanced computer skills. It's a pain in the ass
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: emiliano.bovetti, 15 dni temuThe login experience in firefox is really poor, it's possible that you'll need to manually disable the tracking protection because this app relies on cross-site cookies to make the authentication flow work.
The in app experience is also poor, most of the time you'll be redirected to the web app which is not a great UX compared to other products.
It also miss a lot of features like vault export, to do that you'll need the desktop app and once you get it apparently the extension can decide to log you out and force you to start over with the login process (that -again- implies you have to manually disable things).
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: scottstephens, 25 dni temuI used Lastpass for a number of years, and tried Bitwarden and Dashlane before settling on 1Password. It took less than a day for Bitwarden and Dashlane to annoy me enough to try something different. 1Password is by far the most reliable and feature-full of the 4.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17997466, 2 miesiące temuIt was good while it lasted (1Password 7). I will not upgrade and continue my subscription to version 8: The transition to cloud vaults is a fundamentally flawed design decistion - you folks are not smarter than folks at LastPass. It's just a matter of time until your user data is offered on the market.While we're sorry to see you leave us, 1Password encrypts your vault data in a fundamentally different way than other password managers. Our dual-key encryption ensures a breach of 1Password’s systems would pose no threat to sensitive information stored in your vaults.
You can learn more about this here: https://blog.1password.com/how-1password-protects-your-data/
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: adamjb, 2 miesiące temuConstantly breaks since being forced to upgrade from the 1Password 7 "classic" extension.
Isn't being kept up-to-date with other browsers.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 miesiące temuHey Adam! We're currently working on updating 1Password for Firefox to match other available extensions, but we don't have a specific ETA to share as to when this will be available.
For the time being, you can install and use the latest available Beta of 1Password for Firefox here: https://support.1password.com/betas/#install-a-beta-release-of-the-1password-browser-extension